1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mumbai-Pune Mega Meet 12th Jan 2014 - Reports and Pictures

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by kedarbendre, Jan 12, 2014.

1. abhishekpachore

abhishekpachore Amatore

Pune
    Pune TFI members car convoy on Pune Mumbai Express Highway...

IMG_552711.jpg
    19 people like this.
  2. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    Pune members photographers busy in self photography :p
    ruqa9a9y.jpg

Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk
    9 people like this.
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    What a meet, what a meet. A unique platform to have TFI members, moderators, Fiat dealers, Fiat management people all under one roof. It was a blast. Kudos to Channa, Harsh for co-ordinating the Pune & Mumbai teams. Hats off to the mods and Fiat for giving the last minute surprises, that plastered a wide smile on evey attendee's faces:p. A big thanks to Volt (Prashant) & Asimpleson (Aseem) for making to the event inspite of all hardships, hope Volt's T-jet is back into action post the diesel in petrol fiasco:up.

Pics are still in the camera, will process in aday or two and post. But all in all, just the right medicine what the doctors ordered for the office stressed out folks, let the hair down and drive to meet.:dancing
    5 people like this.
  4. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    My first meet in Pune and Wow!!! I had a great time during the meet and a big thank you to everyone who organized it. I left my camera at home so missed out taking pictures :(
    A word of appreciation for the folks from Fiat who stood there and took a load of questions and graciously accepted all the feedback we had to give. Guys do post loads of pictures.
    2 people like this.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Shutterbugs where are the pictures and please upload some nice photos of Flagship car of TFI from Pune. aham :cool:
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  6. miteshpunjani

miteshpunjani Amatore

vadodara-gujarat
    WoW it seems to be a BLAST of a meet. Expecting a lot of pics and some more info about the discussions with FIAT representative.
  7. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    hetunubu.jpg yme2eqev.jpg gube2udy.jpg

Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk
    8 people like this.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Aha thats a cool start of Photos with THE flagship car :up
    2 people like this.
  9. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Guys...

WoW Pics...

I am sure you all would have had super fun in the meet... We Gujarat guys are missing on such happening events as there are hardly few active members from Gujarat on TFI...

Dont make us all wait for long guys... Post more pics soon...

Cheers...

Neel :up
  10. JayKis

JayKis Timido

Pune
    Gentlemen..It was good fun to meet you all and have a nice discussion with the fiat folks as well. Did put them in a spot of bother with my ordeal with pandit guys but do have to certainly admire their patience to reply to the queries as well as back up on their word that they will resolve the "tax" issue. Have some snaps and videos on the same. Will try to put them up today.
    4 people like this.