1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mumbai Meet - June 29th 2014

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Sridhar, May 22, 2014.

1. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Sounds interesting..... let's plan for the monsoon meet guys..:)
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    That was quite a write up, Girish. Thanks all for waiting for me and accommodating my cousins too. I was the sole late comer. And what a nice meet it was,, The pleasure of talking about automobiles, and to be specific, Fiat.. priceless!!! My 80 kms travel for the meet was worth it.
    4 people like this.
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Two unanimous requests from the attendees to the mods came from this meet:

1) Arrange the TFI stickers at the earliest. The stickers can atleast be flaunted during meets.
    2) Enquire as to when the next Fiat Factory visit can be arranged or planned. Lot of users need those huge Fiat stickers (atleast).

Hope the mods oblige on these requests
    4 people like this.
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Attaching two more. Many thanks and courtesy @pabhishek for sharing these pics and joining us from afar in the first place. Very kind of you buddy to drive down all the way.. Great spirit and gesture..! :cool
    IMG_0137.JPG IMG_0130.JPG
    3 people like this.
  5. Sridhar

Sridhar

Bangalore
    Lets plan for a Monsoon ride guys. I missed the last meet in mumbai as i was not in town, sorry for that. This time for monsoon ride lets make the count big.

So here we start the count.

1. Sridhar 75hp MJD
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Its been quite some time now for a Mumbai meet. What say guys. Shall we have a meet on 22nd February. The venue this time can be common meeting point to both South Mumbai, Western & Central suburbs say something like Bandra Kurla Complex. Is there any parking place where the meet can be done and something good to eat nearby. People frequenting the place can share some ideas. Or any other place is fine.
    mchanna likes this.
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    There you go as expected, no response from Mumbai TFIians. Lets call this a wrap then.

Mods: Please close this thread.
  8. Hey @ghodlur 22nd February is a good date. But i doubt how many are genuinely interested to come out and join for the meet... Sometimes I feel it's more sense to visit pune for meets rather than in mumbai
  9. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Thats the saddest part Harsh. I fail to understand the reluctance to move from the comfort zone to something interesting. But anyways I am always game for any meets in the city preferably Saturday/Sunday.
  10. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Girish, sadly they aren't that much active, our usual known guys. Therefore we should perhaps call them all and take a call before we post. Lets hold away from this thread till some more members confirm. I will post a message to them meanwhile.
    ghodlur likes this.