1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mumbai Meet - June 29th 2014

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Sridhar, May 22, 2014.

1. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    The meet went as planned although there was serious dearth of attendees. The final people who met were myself, Aseem (Asimpleson), Prashant (Volt), Irfan (Chakirfan), Abhishek (pabhishek) and two cousins of Abhiskek so a total of 7 people. The kalti kings were Harsh, Aniket, Swagaan & Adwait understandably. But nevertheless the minimal no didnt dampen the spirits of the TFIians with the usual jest of discussing Fiat, cars and lots more and this was evident from the little emphasis of food being ordered or eaten. Abhishek, Prashant, Irfan were of the less appetite kind and eagerly participated in the discussions more. Special thanks to Abhishek for missing the ever enthusiastics Pune meet and joining the Mumbai meet which I am sure he must have been thinking hey what did I do wrong? Chalta hai Abhishek, this is Mumbai for you. Now let the pics talk,

20140629_133155.jpg

20140629_133222.jpg

Dhyaan se dekhiye, Blue shirt mein hai Aseem aka Asimpleson. Wohi Aseem jo post pe post likhtha hai forum pe. Hahahahaha.

20140629_121140.jpg

20140629_121159.jpg

Abhishek's T-jet and Aseem's Linea MJD

20140629_132738.jpg

Prashant's Tjet and Irfans TW MJD Punto

20140629_132754.jpg

From Left to right - Irfan, Aseem, Prashant, Abhishek (red T shirt) and his two cousins One was Vinayak, Dont recollect the other name.

20140629_132814.jpg

20140629_133045.jpg

20140629_133142.jpg
    12 people like this.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Girish, just one line for you. " Papa ki kara, petrol khatam hi nahi hunda.. ::D "
    2 people like this.
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Beautiful pics Girish but didnt saw you & your car in any pics
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Finally Mumbai meet happened :), it was not long ago, Mumbai meet used to be best.
  5. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Guess what, neither did we see his car. :D The one wearing shades in the last pic is Girish. :)

I agree, hopefully the next one will be much more fun as the crowd was missing on this very lazy Sunday.
    Thanx to Girish's initiative, atleast this one turned out to be nice too, albeit a small one.
    2 people like this.
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    I had incidentally parked my car in the adjoining compounding coz I wasnt sure if I could get the parking in the required hotel premises. Sorry for that.

We will wait for the monsoons to start and then we will plan one more, hopefully we would have a decent crowd for that.
  7. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Let's plan a joint meet @bhandardhara
    2 people like this.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

Lets plan out a Mega Monsoon meet for Pune and Mumbai members but not in Lonvala but somewhere else where we can have ample parking and least crowd so that we will enjoy the meet.

Remember TFI Malshej Ghat meet at MTDC Resort which was one of the best meet. MTDC Resort at Malshej Ghat has ample parking space, nice food and they can also provide us a seperate hall with buffet.

Malshej Ghat is around 120kms from Pune and Mumbai so it becomes an ideal place for meet.
    4 people like this.
  9. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Purrrfect idea Kedar. Now all we have to do is wait for the monsoons so that the waterfalls are active and there is no threat of landslide. Last monsoon the roads to Malshej ghat were closed for the complete monsoons due to a landslide.
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    You can check photos and report of TFI Malshej Ghat Meet on this thread.

I am pretty sure that you all will fall in love with the sight.