1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mumbai Meet - June 29th 2014

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Sridhar, May 22, 2014.

1. Why would you want to see the dent on my hatch lid :(
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Swapnil is interested to see where the Wagon R kissed the rear (I mean Punto's).
    Harsh likes this.
  3. All you guys are living in and experiencing catharsis :(
  4. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Nice pictures. Hope you guys had a gala time :)

@ghodlur - Can you upload the video where Francis is doing the 360 degree thingy and kicking off lot of dust!

I missed out on this one, as I had a college reunion party which was clashing with this meet.

Hopefully next time will meet you all.

5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

We missed you for the meet. Here you go for the video. This is a shorter version, the longer version video couldnt be shot.

6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Linea 1.3
    While it is great to see that there has been much more participation in the meet that before; it is also saddening that many Mumbai TFIans esp. who visit the forum do not add in nos. and connect unless they are contacted, pushed or pursuaded. That said whatsapp has the added benefit of random light hearted poking or teasing and much more informal chats that accelerate frantically when more no. of members are there. New members get to know the existing members better and it becomes easier for them to gel in the existing crowd. Just an observation.

Having said this about the benefits of whatsapp, it would be best if Mumbai TFians could show their interests or request for future meets on this thread. So that some amount of informal planning could be taken up in whatsapp groups instead of hogging the tread with trivial or rather impertinent discussions/posts and personal problems to attend a meet and we could just put up a final plan for the meet for last minute changes or additions of new members willing to join, also at the last minute which is always welcome.
    GirishRaghu, ghodlur and Coolwater like this.
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Well said Aseem.

The announcement of the meet will be on this thread with an announcement parallely on the other social networking sites but confirmation for the meet will be solely on this thread only.

There were two suggestions during last meet:
    1) An early monsoon drive to Malshej (to avoid the later logistic issues)
    2) An overnight meet (many of the tipplers had actually to skip their favourites for the reason of being behind the wheels).

Would request mods to add a poll with above two options and based on the response, further itinerary can be chalked out.
    swgaan and sachin koltekar like this.
  8. sachin koltekar

sachin koltekar Novizio

Andheri east
    Grande Punto 1.3

Any progress on above discussion, was not able to find any polling option :)

Monsoon is couple of weeks awake lets start planning to enjoy the first feel of wet roads.
    rajesh3rao likes this.
  9. Will confirm my presence for the meet during mid of June as family has already planned an outing for the last week of June and dates are clashing with the dates suggested here.
    If i am back in Mumbai will surely join the drive.
  10. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

@sachin koltekar

The polling options are yet to be added, will request mods again for the same.

No dates are confirmed as yet. People are yet to respond. This is the trend generally seen, there's hardly any interaction on the forum with all the action shifted to the social media applications.