1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mumbai Meet - June 29th 2014

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Sridhar, May 22, 2014.

1. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    missed it this time as well, but no regret, i was out of town for training. great pics guys, specially i can notice two Punto's with Evo tail lights, one is of Harsh's and other one?
    sajands and Harsh like this.
  2. AmeyKhedekar

AmeyKhedekar Amatore

MH 02
    Mumbai
    Linea Classic
    Whose Punto is Wolf tuned ? is it 1.2L P or 1.4?
  3. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Petrol Punto 1.2/1.4 can not be Wolf Tuned. However mine 90HP Punto is tuned :).
    prabhjot and AmeyKhedekar like this.
  4. my punto and karan's linea are wolf tuned
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Plan a meet Fiatians
    I Wil b there in from 02.07 to 16 .08
    rishike007 likes this.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I think we should plan Malshej ghat meet in this monsoon.

Pune Mumbai Monsoon meet. What say guys.
    mchanna likes this.
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    There was an impromptu Mumbai meet on 16th May i.e Saturday at 5 Pm at Fountain Hotel (I guess the only spot totally agreed by the Central & Western suburbs). The invitation to the meet started on the Mumbai Whatsapp group. Unfortunately it was not advertised on the forum, hence apologies to those who aren't a part of the group but still wanted to be a part of the meet. Rest assured from next time this mistake wont happen.

The turnout for this meet was great (going by earlier Mumbai meet standards) with 10+ people making it to the meet. Was it Harsh's charm or Shrikant (Tron)'s acceptance for the meet which saw such a huge crowd. And there were regulars like myself, Aseem, Prashant. The newer lot included Imteeyaz, Sachin Koltekar, Tejas, Amit, Aniket, Francis, Karan, Kiren, Pankaj. I will let the pics do the talking now.

Key highlights of the meet:
    1) Harsh's Sweet dent on the hatch door and his attempts to find a cheap solution to rmove the dent.
    2) Francis- Aseem reunion. (whatsapp groups knows better)
    3) Sachin Koltekar's huge (Supposedly fog) lights.
    4) Imteeyaz's projector head lamps and its throw
    5) Francis's 360 deg stunt in his Punto
    6) Karan's New eleanor

P_20150516_174041.jpg

P_20150516_174051.jpg

P_20150516_174102.jpg

P_20150516_181105.jpg

P_20150516_181220.jpg

P_20150516_203207.jpg

P_20150516_203212.jpg

P_20150516_203304.jpg

P_20150516_190013.jpg
    --- Double Post Merged, May 18, 2015 ---
    There was an impromptu Mumbai meet on 16th May i.e Saturday at 5 Pm at Fountain Hotel (I guess the only spot totally agreed by the Central & Western suburbs). The invitation to the meet started on the Mumbai Whatsapp group. Unfortunately it was not advertised on the forum, hence apologies to those who aren't a part of the group but still wanted to be a part of the meet. Rest assured from next time this mistake wont happen.

The turnout for this meet was great (going by earlier Mumbai meet standards) with 10+ people making it to the meet. Was it Harsh's charm or Shrikant (Tron)'s acceptance for the meet which saw such a huge crowd. And there were regulars like myself, Aseem, Prashant. The newer lot included Imteeyaz, Sachin Koltekar, Tejas, Amit, Aniket, Francis, Karan, Kiren, Pankaj. I will let the pics do the talking now.

Key highlights of the meet:
    1) Harsh's Sweet dent on the hatch door and his attempts to find a cheap solution to remove the dent.
    2) Francis- Aseem reunion. (whatsapp groups knows better)
    3) Sachin Koltekar's huge (Supposedly fog) lights.
    4) Imteeyaz's projector head lamps and its throw
    5) Francis's 360 deg stunt in his Punto
    6) Aniket's sweetly sounding music set up
    7) Karan's new Eleanor
  8. tejas1982

tejas1982 Timido

mumbai
    Thanks all,
    for making it such a big event. Next time Girish we will definitely post on tfi so we can gather more crowd.
    But still enjoyed a lot.
    Thanks once again.
  9. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ghodlur : where are pics of the points you highlighted?