1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mumbai Meet - June 29th 2014

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Sridhar, May 22, 2014.

1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    After breakfast it was decided to go hang-out nearby in shade and do some photo-shoot of the beloved rides. Fortunately there is this tiny green cover within the otherwise concreted Hiranandani jungle (a big prime concrete cluster of trademark Hiranandani architecture and construction)

c1.JPG c2.JPG c3.JPG c4.JPG c5.JPG c6.JPG c7.JPG c8.JPG c9.JPG c10.JPG c11.JPG c12.JPG c13.JPG c14.JPG c15.JPG

A copper (in pic below) was extra vigilant about the rather desolate road we choose on this Sunday. He was very vigilant and constantly upset about the fact that we were not paying heed to his (rather unreasonable) demands that we park straight or (maybe) rather move out of that place. Him getting agitated as time passed by was not a good sign (esp.) with that gun holstered to his waist..:eek:
    Although our cool and calm TFIan Prashant (aka @Volt) was successful to cool him down as soon as the cop reached his boiling point. Although we could not figure out if and why he was on some special posting to keep the area free of visitors. :confused:

c17.JPG c18.JPG c19.JPG c23.JPG

c16.JPG

Members attending the meet were Prashant (@Volt), Aseem (@asimpleson), Karan (@fernandeskaran), Parimal (@Parimal), Shrideep, Rajesh (@rajesh3rao), Harsh (@Harsh), Adwait (@adwaitorama), Sudip (@sudipz), Sajan (@sajands)
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
  2. sudipz

sudipz Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    It's awesome catching up with like minds - long live our love for Fiat! Cheers.
    Thanks Aseem for writing up, Sajan for the pics, and fellow folks for making this a success! Ciao.
    asimpleson likes this.
  3. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Thane
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Nice pics folks, looks like you all had a gala time.
    Missed it this time, but will definitely make it next time!

Cheers
  4. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Awesome pics, looks like you guys had a gala time

Please tag the names to the face, I can only recognize 2-3 faces
    asimpleson likes this.
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Superb pics. Droolicious Fiat cars. Happy looking owners. What else do you need to capture the successful meet.:snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy:

Finally finally Aseem @asimpleson is on the camera.:jawdrop::jawdrop:

@Harsh - I hope the battery issue didnt crop up due to projectors on for quite some time. :):)
    sachin koltekar and Harsh like this.
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Dude don't raise alarm! Help me stay hidden in plain sight. Thanx. :p
    prabhjot likes this.
  7. @ghodlur - The bigger battery saved the day!
    asimpleson likes this.
  8. bluepunto90

bluepunto90 Timido

bombay
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hello everyone.It was my first meet and it was really nice meeting all you guys.looking forward to many more meets and drives.
    sachin koltekar, Harsh and asimpleson like this.
  9. sajands

sajands Timido

Navi Mumbai
    Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    My first meet since I moved to Mumbai and it was awesome to catch up with all, Thanks Karan, Harsh, Rajesh, Sudipz and Aseem for making this meet happen, Let this be the start for many more meets to come and let this be a regular thing and not annual or quarterly meet :)
    Harsh, asimpleson and prabhjot like this.
  10. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @asimpleson

Great pics, enviable meet.

Mumbai is just the photographic backdrop for Fiats, isn't it? :cool: Next time this convoy of brilliant Fiats on Marine Drive on a saturday late night....?! Putting them show-pony, cruising rich-boy cars to shame... ;):D Unless you guys have 'been there and done that' already, which wouldn't be a surprise?!

cheers to you guys.
    GirishRaghu and asimpleson like this.