1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mumbai Meet - June 29th 2014

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Sridhar, May 22, 2014.

1. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @sachin koltekar

Kelve beach and Alibaug are in two opposite directions. We have decided to stick to NH8 only. So the choice is between
    1) Ahura - This mean longer drive, lesser time to chat.
    2) Shree Dutta Snacks, Manor - Shorter drive, more time to chat.

Request all attendees to give their preference.
    Mods: Can you kindly add the above two destinations as a poll so that attendees can vote accordingly, sorry for the short notice.
  2. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am in for a one day hangout (unless any unforeseen priority comes)
  3. JohnyBoy

JohnyBoy Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Moderators, can you please update the subject of the thread - with the date of this year's meet?
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Preferably -
    1) Kelve Beach (for some fresh air and hangout)
    2) Manor (shorter drive as Girish said, but if we could have a better eatery there any suggestion for Manor?)
    3) Ahura (best for drive and food no problem, time needed? and some will need to drive much more...)
    ghodlur likes this.
  5. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Thane
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Would prefer Manor as that would give more time for chit chat :)
  6. sajands

sajands Timido

Navi Mumbai
    Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    My suggestion would be lets all meet up at Fountain Hotel at 7.30 as decided and then as the drive goes lets plan and halt to chat and photo shoot of the rides. How far is Kelve Beach from fountain hotel and we can also do a picnic as well. 2 cars can go and get the breakfast packed and meetup at the beach for beach breakfast as well. Just my suggestion.
    sachin koltekar likes this.
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Its about 76 kms and will take approx 1.5 hrs to reach.
  8. sajands

sajands Timido

Navi Mumbai
    Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Sounds good for an breakfast picnic what say guys, even if we reach by 10AM at the beach provided there is good shade to sit and do a photo shoot. Please let me know if we can consider this. I am game for anything, just wanted to suggest this option as well :)
    GirishRaghu and sachin koltekar like this.
  9. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Thane
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Anybody from GJ, rather from cities along MH-GJ border joining? :)

@prabhjot sir - how about a drive from DL to MH, NH-8 is a treat, you will love it :)
    prabhjot and sachin koltekar like this.
  10. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    3 days to go for the meet gentlemen. Request all attendees to mark the date/day in their calendar. Since there is no consensus reached for the venue which is unlike TFI motto, we will have to decide at the meeting point itself I guess.

As of now the meeting point is Fountain Hotel on Ghodbunder Road and time is 7-730 am. We will have to move out at 7.30 am sharp (before the sun hits) and reach the venue by say 9.30 - 10am. Return journey expected to start at roughly 1 pm. Reach respective destinations by 4 pm for a nice cold shower and a chilled B**r may be. ;);).

Attendees pls share your views.