1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mumbai Meet - June 29th 2014

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Sridhar, May 22, 2014.

1. Sridhar

Sridhar

Bangalore
    Guys,

Shall we plan for a meet in Mumbai. We can drive to Alibag Beach or any other place which majority would like to go.

:)
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Sridhar,

How about combining the Meet with a monsoon drive to Malshej or nearby? Just suggesting (Coz I have still some long days to go before I can sit behind the wheel:uh)
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Instead of starting a new thread, I am using the one which is already created.

Since the last Mumbai meet happened in November 2013 and the last mega meet with Pune TFIians in Jan 2014, was just wondering whether Mumbai TFIians are truly living to the fact that Mumbai is a busy city. Where are all the TFiians hidden, nobody seems to be interested to meet. Are they that busy on the Whats app that they prefer to be a couch potato and not venture out. This aint going to happen my friends coz I am not going to let that happen. Lift your stuck *** (sorry mods if this is offending) from the chair/couch and lets meet. If drive doesnt interest you any more, lets just meet, eat, burp, fart and go back to our daily mundane life but lets make the time we spend with each much more interesting. Once the meet is confirmed, will ask mods to change the thread title.

Meet Date: 22/29th June.
    Venue: Fountain Hotel, Ghodbunder Road OR Delhi Durbar, Ghodbunder Road (Any others pls suggest).
    Time: 11 am to 3 pm (Sufficient for like minded people to talk and discuss Fiat and if time permits football too)

Agenda for the meet:

1) See in person the Wolf mapped cars - So Harsh, Adwait and others are mandatory to attend.
    2) Listen to Prashant's travails of the frustration when diesel was poured into a petrol tank
    3) Introduce newbies. So more the new joiness better.

So now let the attendees confirm:
    1) Girish aka ghodlur - Punto 75HP MJD
    2) Harsh aka Harsh - Linea MJD
    3) Adwait aka adwaitorama - Linea MJD
    3 people like this.
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Confirming for 29th June. Adwaitorama, is tentative as per last communication. Harsh too. Guys lets meet up..!
    Saurabh Gharat likes this.
  5. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    4) Aniket aka ANIKET - punto 75hp mjd
    rajesh3rao and asimpleson like this.
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    This thread seems to have gone back into the sleep mode. Just thinking on what should be done to awaken the Mumbai/Thane TFIians.

Ok, one good news is that the Vasai bridge near the Fountain Hotel has been reopened to traffic. So no more waiting in the traffic while coming to Thane or vice versa. This should be sufficient to entice for the meet.

One more request at all TFIians in and around Mumbai, do confirm your attendance.
    1 person likes this.
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    4) Aniket aka ANIKET - punto 75hp mjd

5) Aseem aka asimpleson - Linea MJD
    6) Prashant aka Volt - Linea TJet
  8. chakiirfan

chakiirfan Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Confirming the same for 29th june

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
  9. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I will attend if I am in Mumbai on that day. Hence I will be on the Tentative list.

Kiran
  10. Firstly corrections please I'm a punter :-D :-D
    And I'm tentative myself will only be able to confirm by 24th

Please keep this thread updated

Cheers

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Forum Runner
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2014