1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mumbai Meet 11 June: Guys who missed Anniversary Meet & ofcourse who attended also :)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by sharma_sanjeevin, Jun 6, 2011.

1. rajbajwa

rajbajwa

Mumbai
    It sure is good to make friends and if the friend share a common passion of cars especially Fiat Cars then the conversations don't end.

We met up at these restaurants in Mumbai. There are few pictures with the cars but more of us hanging out together.

Picture 067.jpg

Picture 063.jpg

Picture 061.jpg

Picture 048.jpg

Picture 044.jpg

Picture 052.jpg

Picture 043.jpg

Picture 062.jpg

Picture 064.jpg

Picture 041.jpg

Picture 052.jpg
  2. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
    Monsoon Meet Summary:

Good Morning..!! received a call from Raj, decided on the plans for todays meet. Called up Nikhil and updated him accordingly, after this cooltaurean called up, exchanged few formal talks and then updated him on the place to meet.

Hell :hit, the HEAVY RAINS played a spoil sport, but the spirit of the TFIans is tough to crack ;) The Time Schedule got Hay Wired due to the Rains, so Nikhil came to pick me up from my house, we moved on towards the Venue where we were supposed to meet, Koolar & Company @Kings Circle. Cooltaurean was the first one to reach the Venue, subsequently Raj also reached. Me and Nikhil were stuck in the Heavy Rains followed with Traffic Jam @Ghatkopar, we took a U Turn and changed the route.

The rains followed us continuously, at some places the car was simply swimming through & the roads were like mini Rivers but the Grande Punto moved on with panache & confidence and gobbled up the potholed roads brilliantly, many vehicles like Jazz & Honda City's were stranded in the water logged roads :D

After a drive of around One and a Half Hours reached Kurla CST Road. Incoming Call..!! Raj was on the other side, we changed the venue to the Original one Near the Marine Drive. Raj & Cooltaurean also reached the Marine Drive around 3:30 pm decided to go to the Leopold Cafe at the end time changed to "Mondegar Cafe", sat there and Nikhil Raj & Mayur (Cooltaurean) had some snacks & i had a Cuppa Coffee, after hacing a Chit Chat and snacks decided to roam here, there & took some pictures and went to the Worli Sea Face for the Final Round of Pics.

After some pictures, we moved to our respective destinations, i reached home safely around 8:15 pm, thanks to Nikhil for the Drive :)

I would like to thank Raj, Nikhil & Mayur for being a part of the meet, despite the BAD Weather they were committed to meet up. Thumbs Up Guys..!!
    Special mention: This was a First Ever meet for Mayur, and indeed it was an Adventurous One for Him, isnt it Mayur ?

@Raj, buddy thanks for Pictures :up

Now some Pictures, For your eyes only..!!
  3. sharma_sanjeevin

Mumbai
  4. sharma_sanjeevin

Mumbai
    Pictures Continued...

DSC02038.jpg

DSC02039.jpg

DSC02040.jpg

DSC02041.jpg

DSC02042.jpg

DSC02044.jpg

DSC02045.jpg

DSC02046.jpg

DSC02047.jpg
  5. sharma_sanjeevin

Mumbai
  6. sharma_sanjeevin

Mumbai
    This was the Final Set of the Pictures from my side. Nikhil can share his sets which he took from his Mobile Phone Camera.

Thanks guys..!!
  7. nik

nik

Thane
    Nice pictures guys, was a rainy afternoon, and like is seen in the pictures, the tides were hiiigh. Even driving through water was like riding the waves. Our fingers were crossed at times as cars around us halted, and our intelligent routing was tested to limits. Still, ended up with a nice meet at Cafe Mondegar, fine ambience and great food. Nice meet and sanjeev, raj kept the com going on their mobiles through different parts of the city. Nice meeting you Mayur. And it was great to have us enjoying maximum city at its best, totally oblivious to the fallen trees, lightpoles and water collected everywhere. I'll upload a few pics from my mobile. Great going!!
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice pics guys. Weather is awesome though excess of rain is also problematic if there is flooding of parkings etc. as experienced by TFI member MihirC yesterday.

Add some captions as well for us. :)
    I think the one in live green T-Shirt is Raj, in Red is Mayur, in Black is Mr Sanjeev and Nik is wearing shirt. Is it?
  9. sharma_sanjeevin

Mumbai
    Thanks Doc..!! You are correct in idetifying us:
    Black: myself
    Half Shirt: nik
    Green T: raj
    Red T: mayur

@nik, thanks for the update buddy..!! Do upload the pics from your mobile camera.
  10. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Nice to see you all handsome hunks :)

Monsoon at its best ... !

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk