1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mumbai Meet 11 June: Guys who missed Anniversary Meet & ofcourse who attended also :)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by sharma_sanjeevin, Jun 6, 2011.

1. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
    @tiivragatiyaana & cooltaurean, This is still ON. Hope to see more participation from Mumbai Members :)

BTW, tiivragatiyaana & Cooltaurean Welcome to TFI :)
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2011
  2. cooltaurean

cooltaurean Amatore

Mumbai
    That's cool.can we have more details on the plan. Where r v meeting what time etc. Will defn want to make it.
  3. rajbajwa

rajbajwa

Mumbai
    Hi Guys,

We will definitely meet up. For the first timers this may not seem like a huge typical fiat meet as there's a good chance that many who had gone last week to Lonavala might find it taxing again to take out time on the consecutive saturday. That's quite understandable. But then again if more people turn up it's always fun to make friends.

The idea for this came up when we thought some of us couldn't make it to Lonavala. Why not just catch up somewhere close to home. Chit chat over tea and maybe lunch.
    My number is 9820891258. I will be in the Dadar area tomorrow morning (More like early afternoon 1130 ish). Sanjeev and I were thinking that we could first probably meet up near five gardens (Wadala) and then maybe drive to Marine drive. Grab something to eat. Enjoy the rains (if it does) and head back home by around 3 - 4.

If five gardens is not convenient for everyone we can then directly meet up downtown. We can coordinate on the phone.

Raj
  4. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
    Raj, completely agree with you on the participation part :) the guys like us who missed the Anniversary Meet can console themselves by meeting in small numbers :)

Let us stick to the original venue which we decided earlier and mentioned in the first post. You, Me & Nikhil can coordinate on phone and get in touch. Newbies Cooltaurean & tiivragatiyaana, do share your numbers we can keep in touch on phone, my number is 9819465168.
  5. rajbajwa

rajbajwa

Mumbai
    We are meeting at 12 at Koolers near King Circle.
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice to see the update. :) Do click lots of pictures and share them with us. Have fun guys and take care.

P.S.- Drive safe and drive together. It's adds to the visibility of the group.
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Have fun and enjoy the monsoon, Drive with care, don't forget to post the pictures in the forum,
    Enjoy the Day.........
  8. rajbajwa

rajbajwa

Mumbai
    Live Update using my phone:

We met at this Irani Cafe (Koolars) at King Circle. It's beautiful with the rains. Drove from there to Colaba. Now sitting at Cafe Mondegar and enjoying our food and drinks. It's quite an adventure in the heavy rains. Mumbai is still lovely.

Hail the spirit of the city and Fiat enthusiasts!
  9. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    oh so its lovely weather in Mumbai today....in delhi its very hot....Enjoy frnds!!!!
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Great to hear about the meet, now what about the pictures, di you click few?. Because we just enjoy it viewing it.