1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mumbai-Jaipur-Mumbai, Mar 2011!

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by Grandeur, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Guys,

I'm leaving in another 2 hrs to my home town Sambhar Lake (Near Jaipur) on my GP. There's something urgent came up and had to be there by Sunday. I'll be taking halt in Baroda tonight and then I'll continue my journey tomorrow for Sambhar Lake.

Will try to post updates in between. So until detail report and pictures...signing off!

Cheers!
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Bon Voyage, Drive Safely and have great time...
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    My best wishes to you for the great drive, Relax and enjoy every bit of it.
    Drive safe :clapping
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

I guess you have returned back home, look for Travel log with lots of pictures :)
  5. Grandeur

Thanks Guys!

I'm still at Sambhar Lake. It was an unplanned visit. I was getting ready for my office on Friday 4th Mar. and got a call from Mom that my father is been going some severe pain since few days and it alarmed me. He had an slip disc problem earlier and it was it...It has reoccurred.

Well, thing are in control now and he been suggested rest.

Well I couldn't took many pictures or store much in mind while coming to Jaipur but yes I should be able to write up in details on Mileage, drive pleasure and other experience along with some pictures while on my way back. I'll be starting my return journey on Friday -11th March.

Thanks for the wishes guys!
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

Glad to hear that uncle is doing good, we pray for a quick recovery and a very healthy life ahead.
    Look forward to your return and a splendid log.
    Take care and drive safe
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Take care Sandeep, and drive safe back home, Your dad will be fine soon, relax Buddy.

Life is LIKE SEA
    As vast as you can imagine,
    As deep as you can think.
    Enjoy your journey. :car
  8. Grandeur

I'm back in Mumbai, as I was entering Mumbai Got an SMS from FastLove about the short meet he was planning on Sunday at Palmbeach road. Well, I'll share my travelling experience in sometime, Meanwhile take a look at some pictures here. I started taking pictures from second day of my journey from Ahmadabad onwards.

The route I followed was NH8 till Udaipur and than NH 76 till Chittourgarh and then drove on NH 79 via Bhilwara and Kishangadh and than again back on NH8. Roads are awesome as you could see in the pictures (more to come).

DSCN1881.JPG
    DSCN1907.JPG
    DSCN1908.JPG
    DSCN1910.JPG
    DSCN1928.JPG
    DSCN1943.JPG
    DSCN1951.JPG
    DSCN1954.JPG
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2011
  9. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Great pictures. The first one of your GP is just awesome.

And the last one is plain cute :)

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  10. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    I must say you are one of the best photographers in TFI - your first pic of the GP is just awesome mate, And I like the stickering that you have on your car - turbo seems to be a new addition - it was not there on 25th Dec 2010 meet.

By the way do you clean your car everyday and even when you are travelling as it looks lot cleaner even on highway run - kya secret hai is clean car ka ???