1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mumbai guys ALERT If Buying a Punto...

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by pioneeraaron, Jan 5, 2011.

1. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Hey abdul the question about dust arises cuz this stockyard is a closed one.If it was a open one then it wud b digestable.But for a closed one its not i guess.They also leave the driver side window open for all cars.I dunno y do they do this??

Varin,

the accident aint bad but the its a new car not yet registered so the question arises that to whom r the dealers gonna pawn this car?? :anyone
  2. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    An update on this car..this car has arrived in the galaxy workshop for the accident repairs.That means sumone has purchased this car.

Guys wat can i do to stop this purchase??
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    On a humanity ground you can check with the dealer itself that if the buyer knows about the gar, or has he been given a discount on it, if so then all fair,
    But if the owner is not aware of all these things then pitty on him should let him know the fact, :A
  4. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Tony the owner mite not be aware of this im damn sure about this.I've got the VIN no. with me.So any time i can pull the details to whom the car is registered too.i wanted to stop this purchase but i guess god is not with me :-(

I pity FIAT.TATA is killing FIAT from deep inside.
  5. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    hey guys even i was their & AARON showed me that PUNTO. Now both of we are trying to find out whom they are selling this car here are some pics of same PUNTO at galaxy service station.

Image1387.jpg

Image1388.jpg

Image1389.jpg

Image1390.jpg

Image1391.jpg
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Oh My gosh if the owner is not aware of all these issue then for sure he will have a bad spot of FIAT in his mind, but where as all these things are done by TATA, who are spoiling the FIAT :A name becaue they have realised that fiats are gaining more market. anyways it would be gud if you can trace the owner and get him in the picture even if the TATA guys convience the owner :boxer we have these pictures as a proof with us.
  7. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    anytime tony,infact aaron & me are just setting a fielding for it lets see how much it'll work...but this is for sure TATA cant play with some one else's money at all!! :boxer :hit :firey all this is just shit man! i'll say TATA is the big reason of affecting FIAT's sales! :irked
  8. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    here again vin no. of that damaged fiat punto

DSC01736.JPG

DSC01740.JPG
  9. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    thanx 4 postin again mr.tron .TATA is indirectly encouragin all this.This issue shud be escalated to FIAT asap.But i need the reg no. for this car.
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    ::OO Yeah this should be brought up in the eyes of FIAT officials, hw about writting a mail to the regional FIAT office :car