1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mumbai guys ALERT If Buying a Punto...

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by pioneeraaron, Jan 5, 2011.

1. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

thanx jayadev :)
  2. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Do you think we should get these pics on T-BHP aswell , get the message to a larger audience . ??
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Dnt put it there, they will get another reason to have a blood bath at the cost of Fiat. They will cme up with another reason for the declining sales even when this is done by majority of dealers in the country, just that this incident with FIAT has come to light.
  4. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Agree with ansal.Anyways they just want a reason to bash FIAT.And as far as i know this practise has been carried out at the dealers end so FIAT is nowhere in the picture.Strict measures shud be carried out at the dealers end to curb such practises.
  5. +++++1 to pioneeraaron

Great Job!
  6. spvaidya

spvaidya Amatore

Kalyan, Mumbai
    aaron, good job, appreciated :up !!!!!!!!!!!! Was the warehouse covered or open one ? Everyday I see a open warehouse without any shade with hundreds of vehicles.

BTW, Just to add some more, during my punto's PDI, I noticed lot of cars covered with a thick layer of Dust (both fiat and ford) mostly of running colors, awaiting their turn for more than 4-5 months under the warehouse. Fortunately, I had opted for premium color, so was bit relaxed.

Day bfore y'day, noticed a dent on a showroom displayed vehicle (sumo). I also came across a thread ( not sure on TFI or somewhere else) about lot of A-stars stored in damaged/dent/scratch condition at a Maruti dealer in Bangalore. Imagine, Car manufactured in North India and Sold at South India like Maruti.

Mostly these cars gets damaged during transport and we can blame road conditions, transporter for this. Only few would be getting damaged at the dealers place. Mostly these cars will be sold out to a very exited and less informed buyer.

About displaying VIN on thread,

I recommend to share it one to one when required. May be, the dealer will take be some steps to hide these cars when customer is about to come for PDI And our purpose will not be met.

7. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Hey Thanx anand_27 :)

Hey spvaidya,

The godown was a closed one.Even i was wondering how come theres so much dust even when its a closed one ::OO
  8. jumu

jumu Superiore

Hey Guys,

I dont understand the big confusion being generated about the cars having dust on them in storage. It is normal. These are manufactured inanimate products. Dont we have dust on us by the end of the day and hence we have a nice bath and then go for work/ party the next day and be acceptable among our colleagues ?? Similarly all it takes is a nice wash and wax to restore originality sans dents and scratches before the car is given to the customer.

I wonder if this is :eek:fftopic

9. mayur

Thane, Mumbai
    Galaxy Stockyard is way better IMO , btw that was my car for which we had been to Galaxy stockyard 14 km on ODO n visually fine .Yesterday i went to the so-called "stockyard" of Fortune -Nerul which is located below the Nerul Flyover ,one of my friend is also buying Punto so we went to Fortune Nerul from there we were taken to their stockyard on Linea 1.4 Emotion (96km on ODO with "H"),so i think they oftenly use the vehicle in their stockyard & that looks quite disturbing for me.Silver Punto which we saw Below the Flyover(Stockyard) had 120 km on ODO with "H", but then did the PDI and everything looked fine ,so suggested my friend to go forward with the deal.
  10. varin11

varin11 Superiore

The accident doesn't seems to be so bad