1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mumbai guys ALERT If Buying a Punto...

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by pioneeraaron, Jan 5, 2011.

1. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Today got a call from our Fellow member ''Aniket'' he and his frend were going for a PDI of a Punto MJD E+ that his frend had booked from Galaxy Motor's Mulund.So i said even m cuming along and aniket picked me up and he headed towards bhiwadi.We reached there in 20mins and galaxy's stockyard was easy to locate.On entering first thing i noticed a very thick coat of dust on all cars which is a very sad state indeed.So the guy incharge guided us to our punto to be PDi'ed and v were carrying out our usual checks and found out squeeky mirrors on operation.but we concluded that shud be dust and after a nice wash shud be fine.We were just loitering around the warehouse n v noticed a Punto petrol which was bashed up very badly(let the pics do the rest).

Just a request to fellow members booking a Punto Emotion Petrol from galaxy beware of this car and avoid buying the car with the VIN no. below.It has been badly treated.It's obv's that they wud fix the car and sell it.But i guess i wudnt buy a car that has been damaged badly that too in the warehouse.

DSC01736.JPG

DSC01740.JPG
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Great information for the Mumbai Guys looking for a Punto. Thanks for provind this really usefull info. But one thing, is posting the VIN on here safe, isnt it open to frauds.??
  3. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

GREAT INFO SHARED!!!

NOTE: Shifting from Service Center Reviews to Dealership Reviews!
  4. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Hey ansal i dunno whether posting the VIN no. is safe here or not.But i know that much that i can atleast save a few potential customers from being cheated :)
  5. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Aaron - You have Just confirmed your Ohhhhh...Ohhhh. Seven - 007 Status. ::T ::V :clap
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Well noticed the car, But am sure the dealer will make it as nothing has gone wrong before the delivery, if the buyer is not doing the PDi in the godown, Pitty on the owner of the Grande Punto :shocked
    But sure the dealer will repair and polish, so an lay man cannot make it out, :cool:
  7. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Holy Toledo!! I hope they dont pawn this car to anyone!!!
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Great work done mate. I was just being over curious ::O
  9. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @ tony & ratan

They will pawn this car to sumone for sure.It's just about how far v can avoid this to an extent by alerting a potential punto customer!!

Thanx ansal :)
  10. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    pioneeraaron, brilliant job done!! :up

appreciations and applause

much thankfull