1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Multiple Race-chipped Jets

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by jishnu, May 18, 2011.

1. ananth

ananth

Bangalore
    Can you please post some pics of the installation & the dials you talk of ?
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Jishnu great write up. waiting for pics now
  3. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    I'll surely upload few pictures of the dials.

Ya even for petrol its available, but it costs a whooping 329 Euros!!
  4. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Here are few pictures.

P6143448.jpg

P6143446.jpg

P6143450.jpg

P6143445.jpg

P6143447.jpg
  5. Jishnu,
    How about the engine noise and refinement with tuning box? do you see black smoke when accelerated hard? what adjustments your rotary knobs are , did you see your power band extending beyond 3500 RPM?
    -Sat
  6. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    @Ananda- It's obvious that when accelerated hard diesels do emit black smoke, but it is normal. After the addition of the box, i haven't seen any extra smoke or anything. No change in refinement or NVH. The rest i'll explain it to you when we meet :)
    Cheers,
    Jishnu
  7. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    hi which version did you select on their site? did you go under the option linea multijet? 94ps?

did you buy a normal or a pro ones?
  8. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Ya the euro four versions are 94Ps one's so i selected that. Actually all tuning boxes are same, only connector is different. I bought the normal one.
  9. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    ya the box seems to be same. the concept is also quite simple. lower signal to pump so that it pumps in more fuel through the injectors.

i am standing at the centre of the see-saw. somehow my head is not permitting me to buy this box which just pours in more fuel without altering the boost.
    the boxes which does them like diesel power ones cost a lot.

so 2 options i have on either side of the see-saw. one is remap other is racechip(as currently i am in germany)
  10. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    It depends on you. See remap is the best option but here in india it costs a lot. But in the other hand, you are in germany where the tuning box is only around 7K and you can sell it if you want, later.