1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Multiple Race-chipped Jets

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by jishnu, May 18, 2011.

1. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    Man, I dont have words to say !!! Was that really required ? Anyway, Hope your issue gets resolved after replacing the steering rack.

Kudos to FIAT for being so generous when it comes to warranty, am damn sure none of the other service center or manufacturer would do this, but getting skilled technicians will be a win-win situation for the company and product owners :)

Good luck.

Good luck man.
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    That Sir, is the million dollar question. No one knows the answers, at least not in FASS :A :A

Rajan
  3. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    @Patchyboy it seems like I have lost faith in service centers after having bad experiences :D

Anyway, let's hope his issue gets resolved !!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  4. That is the point ,also they need to come out of mindset of just giving priority to service and ignore rest of the complaints.
    2 people like this.
  5. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Hahaha! ROFL! :D Really everyone almost! :D
  6. varuncm

varuncm Timido

Quilon

Hi Jishnu, Any luck..? Did the side pulling got fixed.
  7. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Hi, Still no luck! I'm stuck.. :p
  8. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    UPDATE:

FIAT is going to replace my Front and Rear Axles FOC because they are defect. Time estimation - 2 Days or more. But I'm happy if they solve it.
  9. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    Jishnu, after your story , I am really scared to give my car to FASS to rectify the slight left pulling.
    Last time when I complained they aligned and told it is perfect now. Just touching the steering for mere 100 meters I told it still has same problem.
    KHT SA told how could you feel the left pulling on city roads ???
    So funny !!! This is my car and I have driven for 65k km and I cannot say whether it is right ?? These FASS guys are sometimes so irritating :thumbs down.
    They might even say "put some brick inside right tire" , "hang some weight from the steering" or easy one -> "please change the car Sir"
    Don't know what to do may be will try outside once.

Good thing is at least they are owning the problem and FIAT is changing the parts FOC in your car.
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
  10. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    That's really sick. I know that. I have been the to the service station several times (More than 30 times atleast). I was able to get it FOC as I had the issue from 7000kms and now it stands around 52000Kms. SO they checked and replied yes, it was their fault. If it were escalated earlier, It wouldnt have to be 77 Grands for them! -_-!