1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Multiple Race-chipped Jets

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by jishnu, May 18, 2011.

1. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I had this left pulling issue thrice, once it was the elastic pad, then it was because of alignment issue, and finally an uneven worn tyre which got fixed after tyre rotation.
  2. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Its an issue that is not tracable at all.. Dont know why this is happenig.. again my car is there in Vecto Motors from 2 days..
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    How old is your car? Why are you hell bent on gong to FASS only? Why don't you go to Hariprasad's garage?

Rajan
  4. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    My car is May 2011 Make sir. I'm not hell bent going to FASS, they are the one who force me to come.. They are like Sir we will try and try and try.. Dont go to any other station because it under warranty..
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    May 2011, still in warranty? I think you mean extended warranty, which is a joke anyway. I would strongly advise you to get it checked by a real expert, a breed that you can never find in a FASS.

Rajan
  6. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Yes you are right.. They considered it under normal warranty because i complained long back and no action was taken..so!
  7. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    @jishnu there's no way the service center guys can know where you have rectified the problem. Unless and until you add something or remove something from the car, these intelligent folks would not even notice it.

As far as this issue of yours is concerned, there's absolutely no harm in getting it fixed by an expert.

Good luck :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
  8. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Left pulling is Achilles heel of a Fiat,else so many cars wouldn't have been facing this issue.
    We have had people reporting left pulling issue right after delivery.
  9. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Imran Bhai got a call today, that they are replacing the steering rack! :evilsmile
  10. Car would always pull in the direction of the road gradient.one need to check driving on completely flat road to assertin if the pull exists.
    1 person likes this.