1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Multiple Race-chipped Jets

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by jishnu, May 18, 2011.

1. zig-zag at 120 kmph? looks like wheel balancing issue. Can you post the alignment report in the forum?
  2. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Thats the issue! Allignment of the wheels are perfect.. got them checked from many places including Vecto!
  3. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    @Italia-Linea, you said it right. I have used the diesel tuning express box and what I have found and have been wondering for quite some time is why my fuel pump is leaking. May not happen in all cases but possible in some for sure. I have stopped using the tuning box now and am quite used to the normal power.

Abdul
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    if you are planning to sell your linea please let me know :D
  5. Come on Jishnu!!!Not many folks do alignment like Madhu, Vecto??? i wouldn't even look at their report.
    1 person likes this.
  6. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    @jishnu I changed my suspension recently and got the wheel alignment done at Madhus, the alignment was perfect but steering wasn't centered.

Went back to them today and now the car is perfect and the steering is back to normal.

I would still suggest you to try getting the wheel alignment at Madhus once, explain them about the problem and check if that resolves the issue. It would cost you just 300 bucks and a little bit of time, that's it !!!

P.S Most of the folks including me don't rely on wheel alignment job done at service centers !!! :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
  7. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Update:

Completed 47500 Kms..

Had been to Goa from Dharwar where we are currently put up. The car seriously coped up well with the serpentine roads. The car is just a breeze to drive around the ghats, what a brilliantly handler it is. I wonder how even with four adults on board, and a boot full of luggage, the car pulled cleanly on the steep climbs in 3rd gear.. It was quiet a surprise to all of us. The average mileage i got was 18.2 Kmpl according to the MID.

Sorry part: I managed to dash a rock at parking speed. Did not notice the rock was in front of the car and Bang! Got down and checked. Found that the Fog lamp housing had come out (Though i put it back easily), and a lot of scratches on the Bumper. Sorry Linea! :(

Overall, the car was pulling well even with 4 people on-board.

Thanks & Regards
  8. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    Great to hear that Jishnu...Linea with old suspension setup is indeed a good handler man.

How is the left pulling issue you had in your car ? Is it fixed ?

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
  9. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    No Imran Bhai, That's still present and is irritating! :(
  10. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    My car is also pulling towrads left, during service few days back I again did the aloignment and its OK.
    FASS told me that , there is a bent in the rear left alloy, and I myself saw it has little wobling, is it causing the pulling ?
    Even though The pulling is not too much but I have to be always firm on my steering, sometimes it causes irritation and strain while driving long distance.