1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Multiple Race-chipped Jets

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by jishnu, May 18, 2011.

1. Jishnu not sure this is the right suggestion for you, can you some how bring the car to Mysore? I know Service manager here very well and very cooperative too. I am sure he will address the problem.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2013
  2. venka

venka BANNED

I had this problem of left pulling. A engineer from Fiat rectified it during second free service. By that time my car tires are eaten on one side due to this issue.

But it can be fixed. Looks like its a known issue in FIAT cars as many people have faced this problem.

But they should have expertise by this time. Hope you see a resolution soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. Jishnu,
    You could have tried in KHT once? if paying for the service/Warranty issues is not a problem, contact Harish 9945112233.
    He has resolved many issues in my car which TASS couldn't solve.Recently TFI'en Vithals car's chassis part welding had given away.
    That was smae issue in my car too but TASS/FIAT took about 14 months to resolve the issue, Harsih did it in two days flat.
    After many such incidents, I have stopped going to TASS/FASS for service or repairs. Why should we go to them when they don't have right skill or mindset to help customers?
    Why Customer need to go to FASS to make sure they get business to survive at the cost of customer satisfaction and free freustration?
    No other business(other than Govt) can survive with out customer being happy about it, if this is case with FASS(Vecto) so be it.
  4. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Thanks Sir.. Will call you up soon! Today is the Final day.. Lets see what they can do.

BTW recieved a call from Mr Channabasappa this morning. He said "Sir we have even replaced the Steering rack, but still it pulls towards the left. We have No idea why this is happening??!"

Yes I had read these issues faced by others but never thought i would be one of them... hehe

Thanks for the number. I hope they do it coz without a car in Bangalore, hope how my dad's condition is. Lets see what they can do because my fathers says he has left hope on FIAT.

Will send a mail to ALL the FIAT officials as well. Atleast they should be aware of the facts that are taking place.
  5. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

I can understand the stress you will be going through after investing your hard earned money.
    As you said Mr Chennabasappa admitted that he has no idea as why this is happening, you must ask him to get someone from FIAT to solve the issue.
    Also, whether it helps or not, for the sake of records write emails to service @ FIAT and some customer care heads detailing the issue citing all the replaced components and the service station experience. Do make a note that Vecto has admitted that they have no idea of solving the issue.

I didn't go through your thread completely, but from how long are you facing this issue? Did you run into some pot hole or bumps before the issue?
  6. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Thats exactly why I'm getting irritated.. heading to Vecto now.. BTW he said he has contacted every person who is in the technical team of FIAT india and they have asked him to replace every component except the engine in the front end. The main problem is not changing the spares, its just that when i need my car I dont have it with me..

I'm facing this from a long time, 1 year 3-4 months..My vehicle was in Gujarat and there it had the same problem but it was not pulling so violently.. Nope no potholes nothing.. slowly slowly this has started and has increased to this extent that without holding the steering it will surely have an accident.
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    what was the issue in your case for left pull ?

- - - Merged Post - - -

my car also have left pull,after every long trip i have one combiflam ;)
    1 person likes this.
  8. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

LOL! Body pain! :p heheh i know but its irritating and the tires get worn out soo fast! Believe me my old tire has such an odd wearing pattern..
  9. venka

venka BANNED

Didn't get to know the root cause. but it got fixed , yeah My tires have odd wearing pattern.
    1 person likes this.
  10. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Long trip after a long time! :p

Got my car back from Vecto Motors yesterday because had to leave for Dharwar today.

I must say this car is such an awesome machine, but only service backup kills it all. Yes the left pulling issue is still present and is the same. The car feels very nervous at 120Kmph but poised after that. Feels like the car is going zig zag at 120Kmph i.e. it just moves right and left .. feels scary then!

But still did manage to reach a top speed of 190Kmph. The Tuning box is really good, and the tuning now is just perfect.. Even after my heavy foot, it managed to give me an average of 18.9Kmpl even after redlining it almost every time..

Last edited: Jul 24, 2013