1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Multiple Race-chipped Jets

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by jishnu, May 18, 2011.

1. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Having a tough time with my car now..scared dad will sell it off !

Every bit of the front suspension has been changed but still the car pulls towards the left like anything.. + Vectro motors have terrible service!

I wont recommend anyone to buy a FIAT product from now.. My car is with from 2nd of july now! Gave it with full tank diesel, now its in reserve!

PATHETIC FIAT PATHETIC !
  2. You yourself are saying that Vectro have pathetic service, and still you are revisiting the same ASS and blaming Fiat.
    Did you tell Fiat about it?
    Got it checked with some other service centre?
    Things can be sorted out... trust me!!!
    So take it nice and slow...
    Ask the others in Bangalore..
    Spend some time with her.. (Your MJD)...
    Talk to her!!!!
    I am surprized to see this post.. is this from the same person who was previously posting in this thread???
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Can you detail what all has been done to the car till date?

Suspension changed as you say. What about tires / alloys?
  4. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    We have only one service Center in Bangalore i.e Vectro Motors. This thing is beyond repairs now. Trust me their service manager has put my mobile no. in auto reject.
    His name is Mr Channabassapa.. Their office executive just ignore all the phone calls. They werent able to sort the problem and still even they argue that the car had a big accident! My father insisted them to check if there was an accident, and if it had really met with an accident he will pay them 11 Lacs more. They have just no idea of what they are doing.

Another report which i forgot to mention. When my car was in Gujarat, my dad lost his foldable key and he ordered for a new one. We infact got it after a month, but the main problem is even after paying Rs 8000, the key is only usable from one side. Turn it to the other side, it wont even turn. These are the troubles I'm facing.. Believe me how sad my father on the decision of buying this vehicle.

Yesterday we had called Mr Gandhi (Fiat India) directly. Neither did he answer the call, but some other chap answered the phone and started arguing with my dad. I really don't know whom to complain and what to complain coz everything is beyond tolerance. I believe I'll have to put up a banner on the car as many Fiat Owners did saying "Dont BUY THIS VEHICLE, YOU WILL BE IN TROUBLE". Hope this helps other guys who are planning to buy a FIAT.

Gurji paaji, I changed the tires on june 29th 2013. The alloys have no issues what so ever. I got my 45000 service done which was of Rs 19000 which included many suspension parts. Infact, what made me laugh was, the service was done on 23 or 24th of june and only july 5th i get call from Vectro Motors saying "Need to change XX XX parts." The fact is "Those XX parts were changed during the 45000kms service.. "

I SERIOUSLY ASK THE READERS TO THINK 10 TIMES BEFORE BUYING A FIAT..
  5. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    Be calm i can understand your situation
    Just want to ask u maild fiat about this ?

If no den first mail fiat all this you written here den update on same

Same things are happened with me my car was in fass more then 8 days . First thing i did after this that tell fiat watever happened with car or problems you are facing they will sure help you
    So 1st send mail nothing will be acheived by telling people here about fass and fiat. It vl increase your problem and headache
    I am sure your car will be back with all sorted and u vl enjoy your fiat even more.
    2 people like this.
  6. avnsiva

avnsiva Amatore

Chennai
    Leave a post at their facebook page. We had an event in chennai which was organized by Fiat. Mr. Punnaivannan is the new service head. He joined Fiat a couple of months back. He mentioned that he and the new FIAT MD are taking a look at all the facebook comments that they received in their page every day. I forgot to get his email address. But others who attended the event in chennai can help and update the FIAT contacts thread. Also do write to Mangesh. Now that FIAT is spending big on their service networks, I am hopeful that your problem will be addressed.

Even I had a pathetic experience with RDC Fiat. But did not persist with them as I felt that its a waste of time. Also try to look for a different service center.
    1 person likes this.
  7. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Aniket has suggested the Right course of action. FASS is actually a pain to get work done most of the times. However, if you focus on the issue and write mail and reach the right people you will get a resolution for sure.

And looking at your previous posts i suggest you need not take the trouble in each post and just change your signature to "I SERIOUSLY ASK THE READERS TO THINK 10 TIMES BEFORE BUYING A FIAT.."

8. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    I have contacted everyone in Bangalore Aniket bhai..

Going to contact Mr Mangesh soon. Lets see what he does..BTW i was promised my vehicle today, but as usual Mr Channabasappa's cell was switched off.

OT: And 45000kms service is for Rs 18000 is it?
  9. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    @jishnu I can totally relate to your situation as I am going through the same. Sorry to say but email to Mangesh won't help you in any way (personal experience). He will respond saying "we regret the inconvenience caused to you, we have communicated this issue to the dealer, the dealer shall contact you" - is this of any good help ? I have a thread of over 10 emails sent to Mangesh but the follow ups and action were still missing till date :)

Go back to Vecto, and escalate it to them and tell them to get it fixed somehow, reach the highest most designated person, if need arises ask Channabasappa, whom he reports to ? Be assertive and get it done from them. When they can sell cars, they should know how to service them and fix the issues too. If not, they should call guy from FIAT, and get the vehicle diagnosed. Does FIAT as a customer expect us to run from pillar to post after investing 10 lakhs ? Stupidity !!!

I understand the service centers are incompetent but what I don't understand is "why FIAT as a company (car manufacturer) is not doing anything about it?" Dormant or deaf ?

I have owned Hyundai Santro past 3 years and trust me, I never had to escalate anything to anyone about the service at all. The ownership experience was superb. I wish FIAT service centers could give me half the satisfaction and quality of service that Hyundai service centers gave, I would have been more than happy.

Looking at my plight, my friends, relatives and colleagues say "They will never ever go for a FIAT even if given for free".

Lastly, I don't say the product is bad, FIAT makes fantastic cars but in the end, even if you have a Rolls Royce and don't get the right service, it will trouble you for sure.

Hope your issue gets sorted out man. Good Luck :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  10. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Yea Imran Bhai.. will visit the workshop tomorrow. Lets see what we can do.. My dad is seriously considering another buy..