1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Multiple Race-chipped Jets

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by jishnu, May 18, 2011.

1. LineaDriver

LineaDriver Novizio

KL-07
    @jishnu,

Have you done the 30K service? What all did they change? How much was the total bill? I am keen to know if anything extra was done at the service considering you are having some extra power in your Linea.
  2. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Hmm actually my dad hasn't yet taken the car for the service! He'll be going very soon for that. I'll update it as soon as the car comes back fro the service :)
    1 person likes this.
  3. Hey Guys,
    I have ordered the RaceChip, the link is here Chiptuning RaceChip - Fiat Grande Punto 1.3 JTD 16V Multijet, 1248ccm, 55kW (ca.75PS) Now, after reading this thread i am really confused about the BS3 or BS4 variants, mine is 2010 November Model i reckon its a BS4 model and I was much bothered about the KW only i just made sure its 55KW, now what the heck... will the connectors be correct? and will it be worth?? Help needed guys please comment..
  4. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    The connector is the same!! You need not worry about anything. I just replied to your post on the other thread. There's nothing to worry about! The engine block hasn't changed! :)
  5. Race Chip Settings

@Jishnu, i saw the Factory settings were "B" "1" I am not sure if this is a perfect settings as i just see a very marginal increase in power. As per your findings what are the optimum settings? give me some good settings and some agressive power settings...Thanks
  6. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Yea that the stock setting which you'll get. I used to put "e" and "3". But now i'm using "f" and "8". I changed it today itself! But i recommend you to stick with "e" and "3".
  7. Will use this settings and see, and How was is the Power and FE?? in "e" and "3". with "D" and "1" i feel the engine is getting strained or lack of power... But Per Manuall of RaceChip, they recommend "D","1" or "E", "1" for the Performance...
  8. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    See they have just given an example..It's up to you that what setting you prefer. The one is used earlier, gave me 17+ in Ahmedabad city.
  9. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    You know what, people just cannot tolerate the Italian beauties on the roads as there Korean or Japanese cars aren't that cool and beautiful! Few days back, dad had been to the National Hand-loom mall, when he came back, Someone, intentionally with a big stone, broke both the tail lamps! Now how hurting is that? And they also broke the Bulbs. There were many cars standing, but guess what only our cars lights were broken. Now what do I have to say about these?! Anyways we have replaced the tail lamps. I'll be posting the pics very soon!

About the performance-
    Today ripped the car in all the gears, mind blowing acceleration, and a Mileage of 22.9Kmpl :D Now that's a True Fiat Characteristic!
  10. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Here are the Pics of the Lights and the previous setting and the current setting.

P1235_13-07-12.jpg

P1236[01]_13-07-12.jpg

P1302[03]_13-07-12.jpg

P1305_13-07-12.jpg