1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Multiple Race-chipped Jets

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by jishnu, May 18, 2011.

1. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Update Update Update!

Changed the settings of the race-chip to 6 and 6! Instant changes can be noticed in the low end..Need to checkout the 0-100 timings now.
  2. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Yesterday had been to Akshardhaam Temple near Ahmedabad. There total distance from my place was about 35Kms. The highway is just fantastic. As my race-chip was tuned to 6,6 i was little scared so tuned it to 3,6. The low end is quiet good now, but the 1st gear and 2nd gears are very short. The real big difference is after 100Kmph. Press your foot down, and 120Kmph comes up in a blink. My father was just amazed to see such difference. Finally and finally i managed to give a cruze a real hard time. Now i dont know hw is that possible but at 2000Rpm the car will be at 80Kmph. But after changing it to 3,6 at 2000Rpm its at 90kmph! I'm very very confused, that how is that possible?? And the top speed managed was 180Kmph without any excess strain to the engine. To be frank it was quiet a breeze for the MUTIJET!
    2 people like this.
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    if you are in bangalore itself i think you should definitely dyno your car. they give you 1 hr package and you can try various settings on the box and easily find out the best combo for your style.
  4. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Ya i had contact red-rooster, but unfortunately my father had to bring the car here to Gujarat..Letme check if anyone is there here.. :)
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    MODS NOTE- Thread title updated.
  6. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Yesterday there were thieves in my colony in Gujarat trying to fiddle with my car. They couldn't do much as we woke up, but they have broken the Left Front Fog lamp Glass. Now that's saddening my father a lot!
  7. NitinGirish

NitinGirish Amatore

Bengaluru
    Did you try to get it fixed again? I am also facing the same problem. I added little water into the container and it worked once, but very reluctant to use this now.
  8. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    @NitinGirish- Did you notice one thing? Everyone who are facing this problem, stay in bangalore. Is it due to extra sediment in the water??
  9. Sam

Sam Amatore

Mumbai
    hey jishnu, when try tried to fiddle, did the car made any kind of noise/some alarm which woke you up? Or you just woke up with the instinct ;)
  10. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    No the car did not make any sounds. they were pulling the grab handles and suddenly left one, so it made a noise. Then we woke up.