1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Multiple Race-chipped Jets

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by jishnu, May 18, 2011.

1. @Harsha how many kilometers have you clocked? FE will largely improve after 3-5k kms.
  2. hrherle

hrherle

Bangalore
    Hi Anandh, Have clocked 6K. First service done. Have not noticed much of a difference after servicing. Oil level topped up in first service.

Harsha.
  3. In highway if a linea is driven with very light foot on accelerator it can give even 25 kmpl and if driven constantly at around 80 kmph speed. But in real life conditions heard most lineas give 19 kmpl on highways and around 14 to 15 kmpl in city like Bangalore.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    If any car driven by light foot then it will give maximum FE. In case of FIAT it gives more than other :lol
  5. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    11500Kms Update!!

Got the calipers painted to red!! Looks really cool!! :D
    Mileage- 15Kmpl avg.

Next mod- T jet alloys!! Soon!! :D
  6. hrherle

hrherle

Bangalore
    Hi All,

Over a drive to Munnar from Bangalore and back, got an average of 20.3, with A/c most of the time (except while climbing uphill for about 50 Kms). Round trip was 1055 kms. Between Hosur and some distance before Avinashi, for 205 Kms got an average of 22.27 with 100% AC (temp outside hovering from 31 to 35 degrees, inside temp set to 23). That gives me confidence on the MJD.

Thanks Anand, Vishak, Kedar and Jishu.

Harsha.
  7. I got mileage of 19-21 between my 4-5 trips to Mumbai. It was half city and half expressway drive. Mine is 3 months old Linea MJD (3500 Km). In city, I get around 14 Kmpl. Yes light foot gives you more mileage and you can always check that using instantaneous mileage option. On expressway 80 Kmpl for great mileage feels too slow ;-). I always have AC running. As per Fiat manual you need to shift to 5th gear after passing 40. Though it gives good mileage practically there is no fun in driving that way.
  8. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Dad, mom and car are moving to Ahmadabad! Any Fiatian there?? please do contact!
    Thanks in advance! :)
  9. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Small update!

Changed the race chip setting to 5 and 6 once!
    God!! The car, just takes off! One can really feel the torque! I guess, 100 comes off within 11 or 12 secs! The 2nd gear is really good after 2000Rpm..Mileage for a short 50Kms drive was about 13Kmpl as i was just revving it to the redline! :D All other cars were in dust!!
    But changed the settings to normal now!
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Jishnu photos please