1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MultiJetter Becoming TJetter

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by pemmasg, Nov 23, 2013.

1. nethan

nethan Amatore

Bangalore
    Earlier u said that your friend is taking of insurance ? No matter what. Insurance at the dealership is a total scam to be honest. They have a commission of 10,000/- on the premium.
    When I bought my Punto last month they told me that Future Generali Insurance will cost INR24,500/ - comprehensive package.
    When I called Future Generali directly they offered the comprehensive package for INR.14800/-. Finally I bought Zero Dep (Golden Plan) for 19,813/- from FG directly over phone and made payment through Online.
    Tell the dealer upfront about the Insurance rip off. Because the discount they are talking about is just their commission and it cannot be considered as an offer since you can buy it from FG directly.
    When I booked Linea 1.4Fire Dynamic for my FIL on Nov 30 2013, I was offered the Absolute Accessory Package (Even yesterday I saw a TV commercial were Fiat is offering GPS and Reverse Parking Sensors for both Punto and Linea)

Kind cross check with the dealer about the Reverse parking Sensor, but 50% off in Insurance is totally Idiotic.
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Many Congratulations Gopi on getting your New Linea,
    Linea in White looks classy,elegant & beautiful.All the best for delivery & glad to know that dealer said you about dent before you saw it.
    Happy miles with smiles with ur New Linea.
    1 person likes this.
  3. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Yes. Its My friend is doing insurance for me. I am not going to put the price here for obvious reasons :)

So As of now I am going to get Reverse parking sensor. But I am just contemplating whether I really need the sensor based reverse parking assistance system because they will pierce the bumper at 4 places and it looks ugly. When I asked them to paint them they said the sensors wont work if they are painted.
    So I am thinking of whether I can just add one camera which can be hidden near the number plate !!!

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks Nadeem.
  4. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Its Tomorrow, the 12-12-13, D' Day for my Car.

Regards
    Gopi
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
    4 people like this.
  5. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Try to get your car on @ 10:11 else 14:15 :)
    2 people like this.
  6. Good sense of timing.
  7. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Both the timings not possible :). The vehicle will reach dealer by ~ 3:30PM after registration and they need atleast 1 hr for cleaning and accessories fitting.

So I will take delivery by 17:18 :)

Regards
    Gopi
  8. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    oh thats bad :)
    How about tomorrow if you can hold your emotions for another 24hrs (I might not)

13/12/13 12:13pm :-D
  9. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    I am just like you, not going to wait :).
    2 people like this.
  10. Krishna Menon

Krishna Menon Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea T-Jet
    All the Best Gopi for your delivery. :)