1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MultiJetter Becoming TJetter

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by pemmasg, Nov 23, 2013.

1. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Even before I reached Ramkay, Vishnu, the SE told me that there is a small scratch in the front bumper. I think he probably told me well in advance so that I will not go wild after looking at it.
    I expected that the scratch will be big but it is not so. It looks like they can correct it. I also noticed that the glove box is opening too wide. They promised that they can correct that too.

The vehicle is in yard condition, not clean. I have to do some negotiations on the accessories.

Planning for Illuminated SIL Plate, 3D Mats, Reverse Parking Sensor and Spoiler [Already ordered in 99rpm.com].

Here are some PICs I took using my mobile phone.

IMG_20131206_152542.jpg

Scratch

IMG_20131206_152549.jpg

IMG_20131206_150112.jpg

IMG_20131206_150135.jpg

Regards
    Gopi
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
    7 people like this.
  2. nethan

nethan Amatore

Bangalore
    Looking at Linea is always pleasant to my eyes no matter what. Truly Italian.

Congrats on your Linea. It looks gorgeous ;)

Make sure that scratch is fixed neatly and visit the showroom a little early on the D day and do have a close look at her(a mini PDI) to make sure everything is fine.

All the best ! Good luck.
    1 person likes this.
  3. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Thanks Nethan.
  4. Krishna Menon

Krishna Menon Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea T-Jet
    Many congratulations Gopi on your car. When are you planning for the delivery? Haven't you got the accessories as part of the November offer? Reverse parking sensors are part of it. Let me know if you are able to secure the deal with these accessories from the dealer. All the best. :)
  5. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Thanks Krishna. I didn't know that Reverse parking sensor is part of the offer. But I managed to get that as compensation for the damage they did to my front bumper [Of course they are going to repair that too].
    Monday dealer is taking the car for registration and the D-Day is on Thursday.

Regards
    Gopi
  6. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Congrats on the Jet, pemmasg.

Good compensation there, I got OE seat covers as compensation from VST when they messed up the delivery by bringing the car from yard without my knowledge though I had specifically mentioned before booking that I would accompany whoever is driving my car from the yard to the showroom as it quite some traffic infested distance. I even went to yard to have a second look on a Saturday and get the car along with the SA and designated driver, but the SA said it's not possible today and that we could get it on Monday. I took his words.

But was pissed when I saw the car was brought the same Saturday and parked on the road for 2 days near the showroom and there was new scratch on the front fender.

Sorry for hijacking your thread. :D
  7. nethan

nethan Amatore

Bangalore
    when I booked Linea for my Father in Law @ Coimbatore I was told that Absolute Accessory package is offered for all cars across all variants.

Please cross check with the dealer regarding the same. Android based Navigation device and Reversing parking sensor(Black Color) is the primary components of the Absolute Accessory Package. There are possibilities, where your dealer could deny the Absolute Accessory package indicating the booking date. There was an another TFIian Sreejith from Chennai who took Linea 1.4 T jet recently who was offered this Absolute Accessory package even after delivery of the vehicle. Be bold when dealing these things with the dealer.
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  8. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai

Thanks Driv3r.

Absolute pack is not available this month.

I got 1.05L cash discount and dealer also offered 50% off in vehicle insurance, but I denied that as my friend is doing insurance for me.

The offer I got is....
    1.05 L cash discount.
    Freebies I am getting: Mud Flap, Body Cover and Reverse parking sensor.

Regards
    Gopi
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  9. nethan

nethan Amatore

Bangalore
    What's the deal about the front scratch ?
    Is he offering anything as compensation
  10. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Reverse parking sensor and 50% off in insurance.

Thanks
    Gopi