1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MultiJetter Becoming TJetter

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by pemmasg, Nov 23, 2013.

1. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Don't take his word for it. Just pick up the phone and check with RDC if this is the case, then throw the response back to Ramkay. If not RDC you can even drop a mail to Fiat directly.
  2. Prabhakaran

Prabhakaran Timido

Chennai
    No ways. I have booked Hip hop black linea mjd emotion on Nov 14th at RDC motors. They have all the colors in stock. Get a quote from RDC for your linea Tjet, these guys give good discounts. On road price of my car is Rs. 9.92 lakh (including bumper to bumper insurance and free accessories).
  3. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Ramkay doesn't have any other colors in stock with them. SE said that FIAT is advising them not to book other colors because Fiat is working on different shades for OB and HHB.

The pricing for you is excellent this is almost 1.5L discount and I am very surprised. Can you confirm that this is for Linea MJD emotion?
    Can you also share the split up?

I also can check with RDC.

Thanks
    Gopi
  4. Prabhakaran

Prabhakaran Timido

Chennai
    Even hip hop black was not in stock when I booked. They asked me to wait for 15 days as the they have to order and get the fresh car from pune. And speaking about oceanic blue, there are ready stock available at RDC motors. I myself saw many oceanic blue lineas when I visited their yard.

Break up:
    On road price (including bumper to bumper) - 11,20,000
    One lakh discount - as per the scheme
    Loyalty bonus 15k
    Fiat Employee referal 13k

Total 9,92,000
    Free accessories: reverse parking sensor, mudflap, mats, Teflon coating

Regards
    Prabhakar
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Gopi ask the se to give in writing that fiat has advised them not to book hhb and ob colors
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  6. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Thanks.

What is Loyalty Bonus? Is it something apart from the exchange bonus?
    And please shed some light on Fiat Employee referral.

Regards
    Gopi
  7. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    Congratulations ! All the best, it is an excellent one to own, from the brief experience i have had...
  8. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Congrats Prabhakaran..I was in the same dilemma but booked mjet..Tjet is a much bolder choice and you can set much fire on the road...A thought to share that spoiler may spoil its classy look to some extend:-(...May be it is just me ;-)
    1 person likes this.
  9. Gopi, It's time to cross check the color choices you can get in Tjet with different dealers.
  10. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Our first choice was always white for its classiness and Mod friendliness. The second choice was OB. Since it is second choice we didn't argue much and family is happy with white.

But I am in the process of getting confirmation on pricing front from RDC.

Thanks
    Gopi
    1 person likes this.