1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MultiJetter Becoming TJetter

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by pemmasg, Nov 23, 2013.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    For costlier option, just check-in to 3M. :D

For cheaper alternative, call me. ;)
  2. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    I checked with Rathinam Sicker shop in porur he charges 2.5K for a glossy finish and 3.5K for a matt finish. He is having a metallic matt finish sticker for 5K. The pricing at 3M is Rs 190 per Sq.Ft for a matt finish Rs 290 per Sq.Ft for carbon vinyl wrap [textured].

Generally no one is recommending glossy finish as they are prone to scratches. But IMO quality glossy stickers will look alike paint and looks good.

Regards
    Gopi
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
  3. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    If 3M gives with 1yr warranty and not too much of difference with other sticker shops, IMO you can go for 3M. If the price is too much, then better to go with some other sticker shops. Will there be any shop around GP road doing sticker work and they could be little cheaper if you go with person knowing the shops.
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Why do you want to blacken the roof Gopi? Better for something which can give mechanical benefits, Linea is classy and I like it being left as such.

Also I recommend calling Ramesh, I know the place he has in mind. That chap is does some splendid work.
    3 people like this.
  5. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Thanks Daya and Suresh.

I am contemplating on this a lot. I saw a BNW linea with black roofing some 2 years ago. I was very much impressed on the looks and that's the reason for my desire.
    I want this to be done carefully such that at any point of time I should be able to remove the wrap without disturbing the original paint.

Today I will call Ramesh.

Regards
    Gopi
  6. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Gopi, US Stickers in Anna Nagar. 2.5K for a glossy wrap.

Or better, drive down to Bangalore and get it done for 1.5K. :p

Wraps would not look as good as paint when viewed from up-close, but they are reversible easily and protect from bird droppings/tree sap however long you leave them on the car. Plus they are cheaper too. But if you like the looks for sure, get it painted once and for all. I am going to do just that when I re-paint my car.

3M quoted 9K for my Punto for glossy wrap. and around 5k+ for matte wrap.
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
    1 person likes this.