1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MultiJetter Becoming TJetter

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by pemmasg, Nov 23, 2013.

1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I doubt it. Check this out:

Steering.jpg

I am almost sure it is a case of excess lubrication.

Rajan
    3 people like this.
  2. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Thanks Rajan for the picture. I will keep close watch on this item and update the thread.

Regards
    Gopi
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Keep an eye on the steering fluid level if its going low like mine (Driv3r pointed out), they had to change the rack part in my first service as it was leaking the oil. So before u go for long drive, check the area below the rack part (spring like rubber part next to wheel, the Boot part as shown in Rajan's post), if the area is wet then its leaking (Happened in my case).
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
  4. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Thanks Zenwalker.

Regards
    Gopi
  5. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    My self and Daya went to HUMPI, BADAMI and Patadakal in this holidays. The total distance covered by my T-Jet for this trip is 1640 KMS and the overall FE was 13.6 KMs/L. Hope the mileage will improve over time (I am missing my MJD here).

Today a rouge bike rider scratched my t-jet on its right rear [quarter panel?] with a mild dent :-(.

Regards
    Gopi
  6. Sorry to hear the news of a dent on new car,is there a scratch? If not dent can be repaired with out need of repainting.
  7. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    There is a scratch as well, the dent is minor. Due to budget constraints I am going to keep driving with the dent for some more time. Let this dent be "drishti pottu" for the car.

-Gopi
  8. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    The biggest difference between the MJD and the Jet is the way the fuel gauge moves, in the MJD is very slowly with the Jet its a lot faster ;), I took quite sometime to get used to it. Sorry to hear about the dent and scratch.
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
    2 people like this.
  9. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    That's right. Looks like everything is faster in T-Jet :).

Regards
    Gopi
    1 person likes this.
  10. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    I am planning for black wrap for my car's roof. Can someone suggest a good sticker shop in chennai?

Thanks and Regards
    Gopi