1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

multijet clutch switch, engine dies

Discussion in 'Classic and Retro FIAT's' started by m-matt, May 5, 2014.

1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Linea 1.3
    You mean the Rs. 450 one. Is it there in the pics you uploaded. Please share a pic for future reference. Thanks for updating the post.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Actually the links are there. Please upload small 400 pixel resolution pics if possible or is that too much to ask. :)
  2. m-matt

m-matt Timido

Let me see if I can get that detailed picture. Meanwhile I got chance to escalate this to FIAT, and as per the Vecto they confirmed the small piston replacement is supposed to be fitted for Cars with plastic Master Cylinder version, and the other one is for older type or the metal type MC. And even Vecto also not saying anything about why this bigger piston type is still using in my Car. Mine is a plastic Version MC.
  3. Sujit508

Sujit508 Amatore

Bangalore , Karnataka
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    An Update from my Side,

I removed the clutch switch from the pedal. the switch seemed to get jammed in the middle, and was not returning back to its retracted position , I sprayed some silicone lubricant on the switch, and it seem to get its action back, Put the switch back in position.

and the result is I have not seen the engine hesitating during gear shifts :)
  4. bhai

bhai Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    It seems my chronic problem of poor performance but no ecu error may be solved.
    today Sakeshwar Motors ahmednagar checked clutch switch.
    We found that adjuster of clutch switch is faulty. Adjustment is not remaining constant.
    So replacing clutch switch within 4-5 days.