1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Multibrand car service center suggestion in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Service Center Reviews' started by Dhileepan Karthi, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Dhileepan Karthi

Dhileepan Karthi Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Bangalore TFIians

My Grande Punto MJD 1.3 Active has reached 35000 kms. I am due of serivce in few weeks. I am planning to use Liqui Moly Leichtlauf HC7 5W-40 or Shell Helix.

Since, Fiat Authorised service centres don't allow parts from outside, please suggest hot to go about this oil change.

I think, I can do one of these

1. Just do oil change in some nearby garage and give service to authorised fiat centre. (I usually prefer Vecto)
    2. Do both service and oil change in some multi brand car service centre

If you are suggesting (2), please recommend any place from your experience.
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    prabhjot and Dhileepan Karthi like this.
  3. Prathap Chandran S

Prathap Chandran S Timido

Chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    What about S K Karzone? They seem to have got good reviews in Tbhp forum. This is not based on any personal experience.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk
  4. Giridhar

Giridhar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    I have got a personal experience with BOSCH authorized service center in Chennai. Their workmanship is good and rates are reasonable here. But don't have experience in Bangalore though. There are many and also have mixed reviews. One Sri Sai motors in JP Nagar has got some descent reviews.

Else you can go with option 1. Change the oil in the Shell, which they will do in the petrol bunk itself and give service outside.
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  5. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    I am also searching for good FNG in Bangalore and my car will be due for 60k service and regarding Bosch in Bangalore they will allow not spares from outside as they are very particular to use Bosch spares.
    If somebody done the 60 k service let me know the good FNG as I am outside warranty and not satisfied with ASS.
    @nkrishnap please update, the link you provided is not working and also tried to search but there are no threads for Pride cars.
  6. Sunil Vallam

Sunil Vallam Timido

Bangalore
    Fiat Enthusiast
    If you folks are still looking for a good FNG then I suggest Autokraft , Chamrajpet Bangalore. They are a multibrand service center. Details of them are given below.

Ph No: 080 2242 5154
    Address:
    5th Main, Near T.R. Mills Private Limited Compound, 8th Main Rd, Chamrajpet, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560018

I own a Palio stile 1.6 myself and give the car for service there. They are honest and do not ask you to do any changes unless really required. Only con of this place is that they do not have card machines and require you to pay in cash.
    vista7155 likes this.