1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mrf zolo 195/60r15 for linea

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by ramu_dodda, Dec 29, 2011.

1. ramu_dodda

ramu_dodda Amatore

MRF ZLO.jpg Hi,

I am just reading that MRF launched a Performance Tyre MRF ZOLO recently, which is available for FIAT Punto/Linea (195/60R15) . Anybody has experienc with these Tyres. As per my experience all performance tyres makes noise & ride quality is hard. do you guys recommend these Tyre for Linea.:p
  2. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

HI Ramu ,

Please go through the following thread on T-BHP for all technical details on MRF ZLO . The prices for these tyres are very yummy and one of the guys has put these on his Punto also .

MRF Z.L.O Performance Tyres - Team-BHP
  3. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

I'm too considering MRF ZLO for replacing OEM GY GT3 which have become completely bland after 51k on my linea.
    Tyres seems good but the sidewall looks funny with that checkard flag on it what were MRF guys thinking while putting that on sidewall
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2011
  4. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    The appreciation on Team BHP is worth for a try on Punto/Linea ,

has any body yet ?

B'coz performance on other light weighted cars will differ much fweighted rom Fiat Cars , hence a specific try on fiat cars is must before concluding.

5. I would go for Yokohama C-Drives as ZLO is on the harderside like GT3, might go for upsize 195/65/R R15 to gain few Mm of GC.
    I recently helped my friend to replace his Dizires tyres with Yoko's and ZLo was in contention but yoko's are far ahead in terms of softness and grip.
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2011
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Guys - Don't jump to conclusions yet. This tire has been launched recently and we haven't had long term reviews on it. GT3 were good initially on my car and same goes for Apollo, however after having run few kms the road noise increases terribly which is strictly something I can't live with. My car has run about 33k and I'm toying idea of replacing them in next 3~5K kms since GT3 make hell lot of noise. But the grip & steering feedback is still as it used to be.
    1 person likes this.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Agree with teky. We don't have any long term reviews yet for this MRF. I would any day prefer Michelin/Yoko over this.
    2 people like this.
  8. ramu_dodda

ramu_dodda Amatore

Thank You All for your reply, I agree we would wait for some more time to get the complete reviews on MRF Zolo.