1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MRF ZLO 185/70 R14 (Set of 4)- Used 2500 KMS - Two months old

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by krismask, Jan 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krismask

krismask Amatore

Chennai
    I am planning to sell over MRF ZLO's which I bought two months as soon as I took delivery of my Punto 1.3 MJD in November 2013. By first week of Feb 14, I am planning to upgrade to R15 with Michelin XM2 for better comfort. ZLO's are good but I am not satisfied with ZLO's handling/comfort and finding them harder than XM2's(Have used/using XM1 and XM2 in our family cars).

I would be happy if am able to sell it to fellow TFI'ans if someone is looking to replace tyres in Chennai. I've quoted 12000 for set of 4 tyres in olx/quickr. I can settle for Rs.11000/- if any TFI member is interested. Not negotiable further.
    Here are the additional details.

1. Tyres invoiced in November 2013.
    2. Three tyres are manufactured 44th Week of 2013 and one is 35th Week of 2013.
    3. R14 RIMS are not available for sale, since a deal is finalized with a friend of mine already for RIMS.
    4. Tyres can be inspected in Mylapore or Madipakkam, Chennai. I can drive to near by shops for inspection.
    5. Tyres will be made available for pick up in Chennai.
    6. My spare tyres are stock JK 165/80 R14, and I am planning to keep it as spare.

10.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  2. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Do palio stile accept 185/70 R14? If yes i will get those.I will get back to you soon.
  3. krismask

krismask Amatore

Chennai
    I guess Palio stile accept 185/70 on R13 and 185/65 on R14.
  4. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes you are true. With 185/70 R14 ,there are chances of scrapping.
  5. Sent you a PM.
  6. krismask

krismask Amatore

Chennai
    I don't think am getting the buy back value I thought for these tyres. The best so offer from open market has been 10K and the buyer has committed that he will complete the transaction by coming weekend(after his salary). Expectation of 11K has turned out to be un realistic :(. I am not certain if the buyer will honor the commitment. So wanted to update here that I am ready to give away for 9.5 K for these tyres. If am unable to sell these tyres at these price, I've decided to defer the alloy upgrade plans(tight budget) and continue with ZLO's.
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
  7. krismask

krismask Amatore

Chennai
    Tyres Sold.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.