1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Moving from GP to Tjet...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ramganap, Jan 5, 2018.

1. ramganap

ramganap Timido

Hello All,
    This is my first post. I was a proud owner of a Red GP 90HP for 4 and a half years and am selling it off with a heavy heart for a Tjet to own me. Have booked my Tjet and am expecting it in the second week of Feb. Had wonderful experience with GP. I was afraid they would stop production of Linea (with introduction of Chronos or Tipo) so had to prematurely sell of my GP :( Any ideas on how Bronzo Tan would look on a Linea? I couldn't find one on roads (am from Chennai).

Thank you,

regards,
    Ram

2. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Esperto

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Brilliant. The 125S is the perfect upgrade. Congratulations bro :)
    I drive an Evo 90 HP and dream of owning the 125S or Abarth as my next car :D
    For me the Linea looks best in black and tuscon wine. In the lighter shade, magnesio grey and white looks nice.

3. Raguram

Raguram Timido

Chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Congrats bro!! Booked in Ramkay or RDC? I have also booked Punto evo in Ramkay on Jan 1 and told delivery between Feb mid to end!

4. ramganap

ramganap Timido

Thank you, had a test drive on 114hp TJET and fell in love. Linea Tuscan wine is not available, that,s replaced with Bronzo Tan. Have booked with RDC. I think with less than two 125s sold every month per month i guess its like produced based on request like supercars :)

Rama likes this.
  5. C_S

C_S Amatore

Congrats, T-Jet is one wonderful car, you will love it on the open roads. Have not seen in that color, going by the timeless design Linea does look good in all colors.

6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations on 125s. It is the perfect upgrade. It is the best and VFM petrol sedan available in the market.

7. ramganap

ramganap Timido

Thanks a lot guys for the wishes.... Just curious to know how would the ride quality be on a Tjet compared to GP on long drives (typically 6-7 hrs)? Front seat and back seat comfort relative to GP, because I have not traveled in any other car other than GP in a long time. Tjet being a sedan I believe Punto would be better on bad roads? smaller wheelbase so lesser chance of underbody scrapping?

Thanks in advance,

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @ramganap - In my opinion, Tjet will be superlative in ride comfort for all scenarios. Seats are firmer than GP so better support on long drives. Due to massive GC, I doubt it will scrape anywhere 'on the road'.

GirishRaghu likes this.
  9. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

Thane
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @ramganap - Advance congratulations on the new acquisition. The T-Jet is a beast, I still remember the TD I did 7 years ago. Finally settled with GP as the Jet was over my budget. Anyways, wishing you many happy miles with her.

Hope to see a new ownership thread from you pretty soon :)

10. Venkat asam

Venkat asam Timido

Hyderabad
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hey congrats on your purchase.Tjet is an aweosme machine.Mine also Bronzo Tan color which i had bought on couple of months back but its MultiJet.

Tried to upload pic but unfortunately its not showing in preview.Dont know why ?:(