1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Movies Thread

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Bala, Sep 16, 2010.

1. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Kung Fu Panda - 2 is pure awesomeness.. Loved that one.

Transformer - Dark of the moon - 3D is purely avoidable... 2 and half hours of running time coupled with emotions / passion / drama / fight sequences qualify this as a bollywood movie.... Just needed a few songs about few transformers in love... And I missed Megan in this one.. replacement is just not good :)

Shaitan is a one time watch. A new experiment and worth watchable once.
  2. bala
    vedam was a good movie.
    it was not a hit even here.
    it had got mediocre response.
    the cable guy story was the one i liked though. a sad ending where everyone(lead) dies..

in telugu you can watch Mr.Perfect,Ala Modalaindi,MIrapakay.
    there are paisa vasool movies..
    ultimate comedy.
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Ok Sri,I'll try to watch the movies you've recommended.
    Thought of watching Marocharitra2010,songs were good and that guy Varun sandesh has a nice smile(does he belong to any filmy family??,why did they pick that heroine,who looked atleast 10 years older??,producer's daughter??!!)
    Watched Magadheera in Tamil,liked only the period portion,rest was zero logic but I was spell bound at the grandeur of the movie and that song dheera dheera was good.:up
    In Vedham/vaanm,I liked the prostitute's story the most,am an Anuska fan!!:p.Sad ending,every one dies???,in Tamil,only the cable guy dies saving every one else.
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2011
  4. bala
    marocharitra is not worth watching. if possible watch the old one which has got kamal hasan. its real good.
    varun sandesh is an nri as far as i kno. he does not jave filmi roots if i am npt wrong.
    magadheera is real gpod movie. not for the logic but the story and action by the cast.
    the biggewt blockbuster on tollywood till date
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Today, I watched Cars2 at Gopalan Cinemas, Bannerghatta Road. Nice movie. Enjoyed, but not as much as its prequel. A lot of FIAT cars, including Punto, 500, were seen especially in Italy. Finally in the credits, a lot of Indian names were seen, Apoorva Shah, Sowmya Natarajan, to name a few.
  6. sonofpoi

sonofpoi Timido

anyone watched.. "Man on wire".. basically a documentary type movie but amazing representation of dedication and passion towards achieving the dream!!!

Recently watched, Delhi Belly.. A must watch, its a trend setter to a new/bold/realistic cinema (not for family watching).
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Watched 3 tamil movies last week end

Firts was the movie 180.
    Perfect settings,excellent cinematography,soothing music,crisp editing,subtle,natural performances from the actors and rich production value,neat screen play,well,then why did the film flop big time?(was not even released in my dist)
    Because,the director is caught up in a time capsule and still lives in the 1980s and gives us a film on a hero with cancer,6 months to live story,the pet theme of decades gone by.He doesn't know that why 6 months,tell a guy of these days that he has got 6 days to live,he will still have a rocking time(ask me,am a doc),So,all the hard work and money gone down the drain because of an outdated story line,well past it's shelf life.
  8. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Mere brother ki Dulhan is a fun movie to watch . :D

If u are a Katrina fan , then this is a must watch movie for u . ;)
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2011
  9. Bala

Bala Esperto

Second tamil movie I had watched was Kanchana.
    A perfect example of how a C grade movie made on shoe string budget can become a huge hit and rake in huge moola just with the help of a tight script and an acceptable message.
    About the movie,I liked only the message and not the movie,too crass for my taste,those zooming shots of the hero and wide angle shots are not to my taste.
    Heard that movie is going to be made in Hindi as well,should do well,well,if Raaz could do well.