1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Movies Thread

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Bala, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Who is Taasha ???
    @vijay - hw could u bear to watch dat idotic serail !! It seems to be more of a comedy than a drama/thriller serail ...
    If watchin that program to see fiats , then justified ...

Dlp_dmk
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Google says this is Tasha. :)
    Good going FIAT. :wink:
    [attachment=0:27gnugde]12.jpg[/attachment:27gnugde]

12.jpg
  3. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Taasha was a officer in the serial. She was shot by an criminal in a episode.
    I have watched each and every episode of CID not once but numerous times. The quality of CID have degraded overtime but it still is the best serial to watch. It was real good when it started airing on TV.

Daya, Tod Do Darwaza. :evilsmile
  4. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Watched this movie on HBO a couple of days back
    ACROSS THE HALL.
    It was a different movie in the sense,there were only 4 characters and only 1 location(the hotel)in the whole movie and still the director was able too keep the viewer engaged if not engrossed.The way the movie went back and forth in time was also interesting and I certainly did not expect the climax and it was a certain twist.More than being a movie it was like a crime novel(but why did the director leave such huge gaps in between dialogues all the time??)
    Not bad a movie for an one time watch(would be retelecast in HBO)
    2.5 STARS out of 5
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hindi movie READY is a nice entertainer. I would give it 8 out of 10. I really enjoyed watching it last month.

If you have Transformers 3 in 3D nearby, don't miss it. I haven't seen it but have read reviews.
  6. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Transformers 3 is a must watch . But only in 3D and English .

Delhi Belly is also quite watchable . But not recommended for family viewing .

Pyar ka Punchnama rocks . Its a must one time watch for all the guys . The movie potrays true gruesome reality .

X-men first class is a veey good movie . Must watch for those who have been following the other x men movies amd serials .

Ready is an average comedy movie . No match to Salmans Wanted or Dabangg .

Bheja Fry 2 is ok , could have been better . First part was way better than dis one .

Double Dhammal was pathetic . Senseless nonsense comedy . Was tge first part not enuf that dey came with this .

Going to watch Buddha hoga tera baap . At the ticlet counter : Oye Buddha hoga tera baap ................... ke do ticket . lol

Waiting for July 15 - Harry Potter Dwarhly Hallows Part 2 ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2011
  7. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Just forgot to mention about the best movie I have seen in these few months ..... drum rolls ......
    The Kung Fu Panda 2 in 3D ... Awesome movie . Must watch for all ages .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Transformers 3 is a must watch!! I downloaded the movie from a torrent! It's just mind blowing! Going for Delhi belly tomorrow! :)

And yea that girl is from CID serial!! Where people do not call the police first, they call the CID!! hehe!! Lol..
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2011
  9. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Transformers 3 in 2D not good ....

If u ever get a chance see the movie in 3D ... And ofcourse in English !!!!
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Watched this tamil movie-VAANAM(It was vedham in Telugu from which it was remade)
    It was a different movie,in the sence there were 5 different parallel stories running at the same time and all of them meeting at the end,should be the first time in Tamil,though we've had that in English movies,like Babel,many a times.
    This movie was not a big hit as was in telugu,may be because it's a serious movie and Tamil movie audience go to theatre and pay Rs,200,mostly for entertainment and don't look for messages(there were atleast 10 in this movie)and also because the prostitute's story and the making of it was little explicit with in your face dialogues,which family audience will not digest.
    Over all,not bad a movie for one time watch.
    2.5 stars out of 5
    This movie is being made in Hindi as well,with same Anushka playing the lead,do not know how the Hindi audience will receive this movie
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2011