1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Movies Thread

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Bala, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Here are some movies with Grande Puntos in them. :geek:

The American (hard to miss). The protagonist also drives a 90's Fiat Tempra throughout the movie.
    Inception (easy to miss - between 27:45 and 29:10)

Did you notice them?
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Watched Rajini's Endhiran-the ROBOT.
    The movie was very bad,strictly for kids who love video games,I could watch only half the movie(half kid??!!!),but Aishwarya aunty still looks beautifull,but why does she wear torn clothes all the time?!!!!
    0.5 out of 5 stars.that 0.5 stars is for the beatifully picturised,melodious song, Kadhal anukkal.
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Car chase scenes

Transporter 3- Audi vs Merc

Quantum of Solace- ALFA ROMEO chasing Bond's Aston Martin

4. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    South movies dubbed in Hindi are great comedy films. :dance
    Action and dialogues of such films are great. I laugh continuously for more than half an hour.
    Some of the movies I have seen are Don No. 1 , Dada No .1, Dayanayak : Licensed to kill, Indra the Tiger, Robot, Sivaji The Boss and many more.

Actors of such films are Super Humans. Only one man can beat 100 people. Even superman will fear fighting with them :evilsmile

Set Max, Zee Cinema and Filmy shows these dubbed movies. So whenever you are getting bored switch on to these channels and enjoy great comedy films.
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    That's true Vijay Khasa,most movies dubbed in Hindi are really bad ones with even worse translation and dubbing,but there are exceptions as well.Didn't you like the dubbed movie,Indian,starring Kamal and Manisha koirala?? and there is another Tamil movie which ran to packed houses in Mumbai and Delhi for 100 days,even with out dubbing,with just English subtitles,the movie called Kandukondein kandukondein starring Aishwarya rai and Tabu,you should watch it if possible,one of my all time favourites.
    In general dubbed movies are very bad as I would even wonder as to which producer comes forward to even dub these movies.
    Paddle shifter,nice videos should be,but I couldn't watch.
  6. Saw The King's Speech and Black Swan in consecutive days. Must say that both the movies are amazing in their own ways and the lead actors deserve an Academy Award rightly but Natalie Portman takes the cake away when compared between both the movies. The portrayal of a brittle, calm, nervous, but ambitious girl who shows shades of her dark side was just too perfect. Both movies ae MUST WATCH ::T
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Watched IRON WILL and RAINDEER GAMES on ZSTUDIO over the week end
    Not bad for an once time watch
    Iron will was quite inspirational-3 stars out of 5
    Raindeer games..sort of a B grade movies,still not bad,the subplots and the climax were quite intriguing-2.5 out of 5 stars.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Has anybody spotted Punto in Indian movies :traffic :cool
  9. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Not in Movies but I have spotted many Linea's and Punto's in CID.
    In one episode even someone (Taasha) from CID was driving a Linea.
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Even i have seen TW linea driven by taasha many times, :lol: :lol: