1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Movies Thread

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Bala, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Watched TRANSPORTER 2 on MOVIES NOW HD
    What a stupid movie.In the climax the hero overtakes a speeding plane and lands infornt of the villain in the plane by just banging his car into the plane!.I never thought Hollywood treated viewers like dumbos and expected them to leave the brain at home and watch the movie.Why does the face of the hero remain wooden all the time?,I tried my best,couldn't single out even a single expression on his face.His black AUDI looked good,just like a black Linea!
    0 out of 5 stars for 0 logic.
    Offtopic,the PQ is awesome in HD-SUN-MOVIES NOW channel.
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Bala sir ji, I always believe his character is somewhat shaped on the model of the protagonist of the videogame series "Hitman" by Eidos studios. Thats why he shows fewer expressions.
    I like the transporter series. His fight scenes are good and so is his driving. Only bad thing in Transporter 2 is that psycho girl with the villan.

I agree with you on the plane thing though. Completely unrealistic. How can someone get inside the landing gear of a fast moving plane? ::OO
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Yes,Yashik,even I had liked the Transporter series(stylish cars,fast chases),until I watched the climax of this movie.Even in this movie the action scenes were well picturised,just like a Rajini movie!
  4. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Just watched ORPHAN on HBO,not a bad thriller,especially you can watch for the deaf kid.
    3.5 out of 5 stars.
  5. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Anyone interested in german history - The Schindler's list ....
    a must watch .... tells abt the atrocities done by d germans on the jews ....
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Ya,all the war movies are actually good.There is a huge list
  7. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Have a big list of horror movies...been a very big fan of horror...Anyone need jus PM il share it wid u guys
  8. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Watched SHOOTER on Starmovies for the second time.Not bad a movie,though the story line is exactly the same as that of enemy of the state.
    3 stars out of 5
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I saw glim's of Malayalam movie in which Yellow palio Sports was there, it was looking great, :wow
  10. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Check out The Fighter.... I think it could have won the best movie this year beating King's speech behind....

Few movies that i go back to when feeling low....
    School of Rock...
    Kung Fu Panda
    Wild Hogs
    Iron Man