1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Movies Thread

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Bala, Sep 16, 2010.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    The music (composed by AR Rahman) of the most awaited movie 'Kochadaiyaan' (Starring Rajini) has been finally released yesterday. The function was well attended by many stars including SRK. I have never been a fan of Rajini (no offense meant to anyone :)) and was never excited about any of his movies so far. But, this movie seems different after watching the trailer. This is going to be first movie from India based on the 'Motion capture' technology. Now, I am excited after seeing the trailer.

1 person likes this.
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Motion capture technology may be new and work out to the advantage of Rajini,but I would prefer to watch Dipika padukone in flesh and not in animation :) :(
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Guys,

Any reviews of Shaadi ke side effects? Highway? or Queen?

Will be booking something for the weekend upon recommendations.;)
  4. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    You will definitely enjoy shaadi ke side effects and more if you are married;). Queen is good too! Both recommended! I have not watched Highway though:rolleyes:

Sent from my iris504Q using Tapatalk
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Heard Kochadayan songs, liked the song- meddhuvagathaan.
    Sadhana sargam's voice was like pouring honey into ears, a melodious and a romantic composition,kind of (con)fusion between classic and contemporary music.
    Looks like all these songs were composed for the movie Rana and since that was dropped, they were used here.
    I feel Rajini fans might not like to watch a Rajini cartoon movie.
    A huge, unwarranted risk.
    1 person likes this.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    You are right. That is the reason why I want to see this movie. I am no Rajini fan. :D
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Lol ramjn :),me too.
    Count me in, but I do not want to see this movie, animation is too primitively done, right out of Chandhamama.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Watched the Tamil short film THURU
    Was very funny, I enjoyed it.
    The director Karthik suburaj who made Pizza certainly knows dircetion :)
    3 out of 5 stars
    Why dont you try it?,it's just 7 min!!!!
  9. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Medhuvagadhaan was liking at first hearing. I first heard the song on FM while it was midway, but i reached home before the song could end and chose to remain in the car till the song got over. I didnt know the song was from kochadiayan untill the RJ announced it. Something just pulled me to the song and it happens to be of ARR. ARR was my classmate in school before he dropped out. the rest of the songs am not able to like straightaway but as is with ARR, it takes a while and then you begin to appreciate.

Abdul
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Watched the Tamil movie GOLISODA
    Again another example of how Tamil cinema has come off age.Success of such films with zero star value should put the over rated Tamil heroes in their place.
    A fairly engaging movie,but it would be a great service if the director could explain why he named the film golisoda :(
    2.5 out of 5 stars.