1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Movies Thread

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Bala, Sep 16, 2010.

1. jpshya

jpshya Timido

Bangalore
    Yes we need a happy ending for these 2 wonderful characters. Already waiting for this movie to be released. I think the girl is the same girl from Nadodigal movie.
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    I do not know about the heroine but the hero is attakathi Dinesh and from the one minute clipping am awstruck at his acting capabilities, good that he did not take up any other career,having made it as an actor well past the youth just like Vijay sethupathi,is he the next Vijay sethupathi?
    About the heroine, how unbelievable it is to see actors with zero make up.
    About happy ending imho oru thalairagam, payanangal mudivadhilai, sethu, myna etc would not have been tremendously successful if they had a happy ending,am open to have a good climax even if it's tragic.
    Have my 100Rs director, why 100, take another 100 as gift for making this beautiful attempt amidst the likes of jillas and aarambams

- - - Merged Post - - -

Barath,Angadi theru had a happy and a very very positive ending.
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Watched the Tamil movie IVAN VERA MADHIRI.
    if engeyum epodhum had not come before this movie,this movie would have been a hit.
    when compared to the debut blockbuster of the director,this movie falls a little short,otherwise it's pretty desent if one does not see much logic.
    thespian Sivaj's grandson hero walks just like him and has his body language,his eyes are those of his father. He emotes naturally but strangely the villain looks better.
    2.5 out of 5 stars.
  4. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai
    I watched Trailor 2 times in star vijay, Time Pass, its great and should be very emotional story and songs are very good.
  5. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Folks- Please watch Wolf of the Wall street starring Leonardo di Caprio. Awesome movie. You won't go wrong with it.
    1 person likes this.
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    If you are into some serious cinema, please watch The Hunt "Jagten". With english subtitles. By far the greatest movie IMHO in the past couple of years.
  7. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    I will watch it for sure Aseem. Thanks. A few of my favorites include movies like The Shawshank Redemption, Schlinder's List etc, which are serious and one needs a lot of patience to watch em.

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  8. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Yes, great movies indeed.:up

Every once in a while there are some good movie releases that sway away a bit from mainstream cinema. The Shawshank Redemption was indeed very appealing and a fantastic narrative story with lots of valuable lessons. It can't be imagined without someone as subtle yet intense as our beloved Morgan Freeman. Long-live Morgan..:p
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
  9. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Morgan Freeman is no doubt an ace actor. He needs no introduction. Living legend I must say.

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Very true.
    Morgan freeman is a legend and Shashank redemption was an excellent movie.
    You can watch several such real life escape story documentaries in a HD channel at 9pm every day