1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Movies Thread

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Bala, Sep 16, 2010.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Saw Nautanki Saala yest.

Very simple story line.
    No hilarious jokes. Here n there laugh which lasts only for like 2 -3 sec
    Certains parts of movie was very dragging
    Heroins acting is bad and boring
    Looks like low budget movie.

1 time watchable.
  2. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Watched Iron Man 3 today in Hindi (English shows were all house full). Liked it very much. Was a bit apprehensive of the Hindi dubbing, but it turned out to be pretty good. The movie was very good. The best part was that they show the Mandarin watching a Liverpool match. :D

Martin Skrtel is clearly visible in this video.

My rating: 4/5 (because of Liverpool. Yes, I am biased! :D), otherwise 3.75/5.

Sent from my MZ601 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2013
  3. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Saw Shootout At Wadala yesterday.

The movie is full on paisa vasool entertainer! Loved every minute of it & John Abraham ROCKS! What a performance! The direction by Sanjay Gupta is brilliant, every scene is mounted lavishly, the camerawork is sheer genius and action is exactly how it's supposed to be in a movie like this- brutual and hard hitting. The first half of the movie moves at a frantic pace and is easily the best part of the movie. It's almost a 'blink and you will miss some interesting part of the story' kind of pace. Kudos to the Balaji team. A enjoyable movie after a long time. In fact, I wouldn't watching it again! Yes, that's how good it is. Special mention has to be made for the background score in the movie, so good is it that it stays in your mind long after the movie is over.

I rate it a well deserved 4 stars. If you like action movies then it's a must watch. And once again, John Abraham ROCKS! So good is he that he overshadowed a seasoned actor like Anil Kapoor too.

PS: Good debut by veteran actor Shakti Kapoor's son, Siddhant Kapoor. Hope to see him more frequently in the future.
    Last edited: May 6, 2013
  4. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Saw Fast & Furious 6 yesterday. In the climax scene saw Alpha Romeo in red color. :)
    Movie is worth to watch guys... :) Enjoyed a lot.
  5. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Saw Man of Steel at Inoxx yesterday with N Kiran, VJ_V1, Prasanna and Srijith.

The movie was fantastic at parts. The images and the CGI scenes were spectacular! and mind you spectacular is just an understatement. One has to see the sense of speed..It's blur with more sonic booms that can be counted. Its just super cool.

But an overdose of such effects can be an overkill and that's exactly what's wrong with this movie. All that endless destruction in the end gave me an headache and made me carving for a coffee to get my senses straight. It was soo chaotic that at times, I just couldn't stand it.

Alas, this movie had the creative talent, spectacular visual appeal and all the right ingredients that a perfect movie has. Without the overdose of mindless drama and all that stupid explosions, I bet they could have done it here.

Ah! I forgot to mention this but finally after all these ages, superman did get something straight. It's obvious what I am referring to :)

Rating: 3/5

Last edited: Jun 17, 2013
  6. aroon25

aroon25 Timido

Chennai
    Watched A Seperation ( 2011 )

aSeperation.jpg

Iranian movie with subtitles.

Wonderful movie..!
    Good screen play, good acting .... but the climax leaves you longing for the end.
    would certainly give
    Rating : 4.75/5

A " must watch " for movie buffs !

1 person likes this.
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Watched the tamil movie NERAM.The story revolves around what happens on a single day.The movie was refreshingly different and the heroine Nazria was ravishigly beautiful.No duets, not much dialogues, quite different.
    3 out of 5 stars.
    All the slow motion scenes could have been avoided.
  8. Watched Lone Ranger, Impressed by dialogs/story and climax. Good entrainment.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Watched the tamil movie Chennayil oru nal.Again another movie on what happens on a single day.Though it was supposed to he an action thriller, I felt these sequences were very drama like and all the actors barring cheran and Lakshmi ramakrishnan were acting as if they were in a stage drama.The plot encouraging organ donation should be applauded.
    2.5 out of 5 stars
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I also felt the same about the movie, Bala. Many scenes which are supposed to be serious were indeed humorous. Sarath Kumar's character and his acting is another joke.

Sent from my Micromax A116 using Tapatalk 2