1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Movies Thread

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Bala, Sep 16, 2010.

1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I had enjoyed watching many times The Italian Job [1969] during my college days. The Mini Coopers are the main actors in both the vintage and the modern versions.
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Last night I watched MUNICH on starmovies.Very neat and crisp.
    Another classic from Steven Spielberg
    3 out of 5 stars
  3. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    +1 to Italian Job.

Just saw Boondock Saints I & II back to back. Part I is a classic. Part II fails like so many sequels. Part I 3.5/5 and Part II 2.5/5.

Sometime back had seen Sin City and found the visual treatment to be a sheer delight. Much like treatment you come to expect from Quentin Tarantino or styling by Guy Ritchie. Story telling in comic book style was A class. After Kill Bill, this movie for me sets the bench mark in the crime/thriller genre. 5/5.
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Used to see average 2-3 movies every week when I was in College. During Internal Exams, daily after the test paper is over, used to go straight to see any movie daily, come back, study till 4-5 am & in the morning used to go fo next test paper. During 1 such Internal exams, I saw the movie "Shiva" 5 times in 5 consecutive days :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nowwwwwww ____ Could see only 2-3 movies in entire year in cinema Halls & a very few movies on Home Theatre/ TV :cry: :cry:
  5. Discussing Bit torrent and downloading movies in an open forum. Inviting trouble? :) Been a while since I downloaded something. Have my share of movies coming from Seventymm.com . All time favs being 'Life is Beautiful' , ' Shawshank Redemption' and 'Hangover' :)
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Shawshank redemption is an a awesome movie,lost count of numbers I saw it and lost count of times it was shown on TV!,especially on WORLD MOVIES.
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Watched this tamil movie-KALAVAANI
    Hugely surprised,there was not a moment of boredom,very funny and interesting.Wouldn't have cost the producer even a crore to make the movie,should have earnt atleast 50 times,way to go.
    Tamil guys,if you had missed the movie,watch it tomorrow,enjoyable.
    3.5 out of 5 stars
  8. Before the Rains (2007)

I have nothing much to write home about the story line. But, I like this movie for its awesome cinematography and background score.

Yes, it's worth giving a try :)

My Rating : 7/10

REC(2007)

The movie begins with a TV crew, making a documentary on Firemen and many unexpected things happen as the movie progresses.Even though I didn't have much expectations from this low budget Spanish horror film, I really liked this movie. :D

This movie was shot using a Handycam and the person behind the camera is an integral part of this movie. I bet that this movie will scare the daylights out of you. Yes, REC is a movie that will make you scared for a couple of days, or may be weeks. :wink:

My Rating : 8/10

Next in line, Munich and The Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind. Looking forward for your inputs on the same.
  9. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hey Milind,

I will definitely get my Hard drive - But how will we do the transfers?? If you have a Lap Top - you will have to get it!!.

Guys - I also have a Huge collection of Blue ray Prints too!!

Recently saw a lot of movies - some of the real Must Watch is as follows:-

Takers- Matt Dillon - Paul Walker
    Lottery Ticket
    Taken
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Didnt see the movie,but watched a couple of songs from the movie-ENTHIRAN-ROBOT,should say,
    Aishwarya AUNTY ::OO looks very beautyfull,even at 45 years!!!!!!!! ::D ::V ,but she must be carefull,producers might ask her to play Rajini's mother in the next movie! :lol: .
    Kilimanjaro song has a good beat,can listen a few times,in that song though,Aishwarya Aunty's hair looked like my Lhasapso dog's tail!!! ::D :wink: .I've heard of pony tail in hairstyling before.but dog's tail???!!!!! :cool: