1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Movies Thread

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Bala, Sep 16, 2010.

1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Saw talaash, a good flick, am seeing a good hindi movie after ages. will keep you gripped to the screen whole 2.5 hours. trademark aamir khan perfection , even though its his production, importance has been given to kareena, as the story line requires that(unlike other superstars movies) and he is just a subordinate policeman in this. Songs are too good, farhan akhtar has done a good job in that, its full time running in my car now !! Fully worth it ..4 stars.

Seeing johnny english and pink panther every now n then in star movies, hbo..cant get enough of them !! :p
    1 person likes this.
  2. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Even i went there that day..Hope we meet like that one day! :)
  3. Just watched the tamil film "Mouna Ragam"[Silent Symphony] directed by Manirathnam. Watched more than 50 times.. but still stands in my mind.. now.. and always..!! One of the Best movies in Tamil.!
    mouna-raagam.jpg
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
    4 people like this.
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Totally agree worth you Aravindh. Watched it today as well, but only Karthik's part. It's one of his best and no one for me has created that charming feel ever.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    2 people like this.
  5. Thanks to electricity board.. Yesterday NO power cut..!!!:eek::D That's why I was able to watch that film completely.
  6. Are yarr, We can meet any day you wish to meet,may time to have mini TFI meeting with people from BSK,Rajarajeswari nagar and Uttrahalli.
    1 person likes this.
  7. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Saw Dabanng-2 last weekend Salman's performance is good with action comedy, prakash raj as Baccha bhai as played well too..
  8. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Watched the Tamil movie-NEE THAANE ENDHAN PON VASANTHAM.
    What a crap of a story??!!..
    The hero and heroine love when they are in the 4th std,fight and break up,
    again love when they are in the 10std,fight and break up,
    again love when they are in the college,fight and break up,
    again love when they are adults,fight and break up.
    Oh my God,I only wish that there is no Part 2 of the movie,so that we can be spared of the agony of them loving when they are 50,fight and break up,again when they are in 70s,fight and break up...!!!!!.
    Hard to believe that the same director gave excellent movies like MINNALE,KAKKHA KAKHA,etc.
    Samantha tries to act,but some times you fell if she is potraying a charecter of a mentally retarded girl,especially when she says that the hero Jeeva is cute!!!!!???
    Directors asks us to believe that 30 pus hero and his friend are studying in the 10th std!!!!
    One thing you have to give it to the director,certainly there is romance in the air,so much so that you would even wonder if romance is sprayed out of the A/C ducts in the hall!!!!
    For once,Maestro Ilayaraja fails,only one song pasts muster,the rest there is only shouting,even with RR,there is none most of the times.
    Highly avoidable,recommended only for the young school lovers,who have bunked class for some quality time!!!
    2 out of 5 stars.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Watched the Tamil movie-NADUVULA KONJAM PAKATHA KANOM.
    A refreshingly different film.Just 4 actors,3 locations,3 costume changes,no songs,dances,fight sequences,still very engaging for all of the 2 and a half hour of the movie,despite the fact that there is no story at all.
    Kudos to the director,who has tried something different.When all the magazines are all praise for the hero,Iam actually in awe of the acting of his friends,especially the one who always sticks with the hero.
    It wouldn't have cost more than a crore to make this movie,but the returns should have been in mutliples,way to go.
    A movie to watch to see something different.
    3.5 out of 5 stars
    2 people like this.
  9. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    So, Bala is back in usual style - in Movies thread and after 12 midnight :) LOL

OT :) - How's the Linea doing, Bala?
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    It is same like the movie 'Nee Thaane En Pon Vasantham'. Break up and then patch up. :)
    1 person likes this.