1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Movies Thread

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Bala, Sep 16, 2010.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I still feel she did better in Iruvar than this. I am yet to see one good performance from her since then. :)
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Yesterday I happened to watch Bourne Legacy. The movie started so well & ended so bad :). I was watching this movie with much expectation till the 1st half & then later on I felt that the 2nd half was directed by someone else. Overall a watchable movie with much hyped stunt scenes after the 1st half. I would rate it 2.5/5 .
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    No Matt Damon, no Bourne Movie :-D

Rajan
  4. rags086

rags086 Timido

Bengaluru
  5. The first 2 parts were just too good, but the last part without matt damon was the stupidest idea..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Drive is awesome. Cinematic art at it's best.
    1 person likes this.
  7. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

watched life of Pi... there theater was packed.. i got a seat close to the screen......and hence the 3d effects were absent..

word of advice..

If ur going to watch a 3D movie.. never opt for seats close to the screen.. be in the middel or behind..and anything seat down the line will affect the 3d effects.
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Watched the animation movie "Despicable Me". Really impressive and engaging story line. Gru, a super-villain, has his pride injured when an unknown super-villain steals the Great Pyramid of Giza; an action that is described as making "all other villains look lame". Gru decides to do better by shrinking and stealing the moon.

My rating - 7.5/10
  9. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    I watched this movie the other day in 3D and the effects were superb. This movie is a visual treat. A must watch.
  10. Life of PI is good,went to Gopalan Arch mall, even on week day theater was packed, it is visual treat.But some of the people who have read the book were not impressed.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Life of PI is good,went to Gopalan Arch mall, even on week day theater was packed, it is visual treat.But some of the people who have read the book were not impressed.
    1 person likes this.