1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Movies Thread

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Bala, Sep 16, 2010.

1. I do watch some kannada,telegu movies @home,coz a few times I went with my friends,and unintentionally I smirked at a few scenes which was supposed to be the sad part in the movie(i mistook it to be a humourous act by misjudging the body language)..So this was really embarassing..
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Watched OMG on TV. I liked it. The message was very strong and very relevant in today's society.
    Paresh Rawal did justice to his role.
    1 person likes this.
  3. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Even in the movie Taken 2 was shot in Istanbul.. it too had a Taxi Fiat.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Watched the Tamil Movie 'Pizza'. Chilling thriller with amazing screenplay. This movie clearly stands out from the regular movies. Debutant director Karthik Subburaj has done wonderful job in keeping engaged through out the movie. Michael (Vijay Sethupathy) is a pizza delivery boy, who stays with Anu (Remya Nambeesan). The later has a passion to pen a story on spirits and ghosts. There are scenes that sends chill down the spine- especially the one at the bedroom in the house where Michael goes after delivering the pizza.

Well done by the Director. My rating 7/10.

tamil-cinema-pizza-movie-stills03.jpg
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
    2 people like this.
  5. I saw this movie Pizza at night 2AM.. god..!! it was a nice thriller...
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Watched the Tamil movie -18 vayasu.
    Though the movie is decently made by a debut director and the debut actors have given a decent performance(the new heroine is cute),it is tiresome to watch a movie on a hero with psychiatric problems(though he does evoke some sympathy).
    Having had a long list of movies in Tamil on heroes with psychiatric problems,it's high time the directors decide to make only positive,feel good movies.
    2.5 out of 5 stars
  7. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    True , watched pizza yesterday , good thriller movie in Tamil after long gap
  8. Saw the movie ''Thuppaaki" today in chennai. OMG! what a crowd even after a line of flop movies..! Film was really good, without any logic accident. But songs were not catchy. Vijay's acting was nice in this movie. Can see it twice especially for santhosh sivan's cinematography.[7.5/10] Upnext I am eagerly waiting for my legend's film "Vishwaroopam".
    thuppaki-new-wallpaper-01.jpg
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Watched the movie Charulatha starring Priyamani. Nice effort but not catchy and most of the screenplay is predictable. Nothing to get thrilled about this movie after watching the real thriller movie 'Pizza'. This can be viewed as a time pass movie.

220px-Charulatha_poster.jpg

My rating - 5/10
    1 person likes this.
  10. Yes.. you are right.. It failed to thrill us from the beginning.