1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Movies Thread

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Bala, Sep 16, 2010.

1. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Spider man is ok.. over all good.. i would give it a 3/5

expectations were too high on this movie..esp after Avengers.. din't quite live up to my expectations.

things i like..
    graphics, actors, story line

things i din't like / miss

the 3d ai't that good.. it would be better to watch in 2d..
    that fun part was missing. a more serious movie.. the older ones were fun to watch...esp the 1st one
    those u saw the movie will have comments on secrecy of spidy's identity
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
  2. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Wathced Ek Tha Tiger last week-Absolutely crappy music and expressionless performance by both actors.and the flip side,The locations where the movie are nice!but overall-
    THUMBS DOWN!

BTW SRK is back!!
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2012
  3. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Watched Ek Tha Tiger... honestly.. compared to they silly and stupid jokes in Housefull2 Ek tha Tiger was much much better..

and I saw Expendables 2 yesterday......... and what can i say..... din't like the 1st part much...

no big storyline..but you won't feel bored..
    pure action movie... if u guys seen Rambo 4.. then u must have notices, what happens to people who get shot..
    Stallone has taken this to the next level....
  4. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I saw two movies & both had something we love to see Fiats.
    1. Ek Tha Tiger - The taxis @ Istanbul were Sienna's :)
    2. Woody Allen's- To Rome With Love. - Good Movie Full of Fiats - Bravo, Punto, EVO, 500, & many more... :). The best part is that you will enjoy the Movie also.

Kiran
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Watched the Tamil movie- NAAN.
    First and foremost one can not in anyway support the criminal line of thinking of the protogonist.Having said that,the film is neatly done and can become an inspiration for the Bhatt camp to make another sleaze movie(but this one is not).
    It needs a lot of guts for a music director(Vijay antony)to turn a producer with a different theme(adultery,forgery,which has been rejected umpteen times in Tamil) and even more guts to take all the clothes off(it was very crucial for the story)
    Neat editting and naration.
    A must watch for all crime thriller lovers.
    Statuatory warning,this one is certainly an adults only movie!
    3.5 out of stars.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Agree with you. Did you notice a Punto used in the movie?
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    No Ramjn I missed it,it was only the Lancer the friend used that I noticed.
    These days,both the grey matter and the white matter are malfunctioning!!!
  8. Hey guys do these movies get dubbed in hindi or maybe english sub titles??South indian movies are really awesome,but there is a big communication gap for me....
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Hahaha. I forgot the scene where the Punto was used. It should be used by the lady who is loving Ashok and came to his flat to meet him.

You are right Arnab. There are lot of very good movies in both Tamil and Malayalam. I think you can get the DVD where you can see the movie with English sub-titles. We can give our recommendations, then. :)
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    No wolverine,these films do not get dubbed and neither are there English subtitles.But it would be easy to follow even with out knowing the languages,after all I've watched umpteen number of Hindi and Telugu and a few Malayalam movies as well without understanding a word!