1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Movies Thread

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Bala, Sep 16, 2010.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    I've watched Robin Hood already a few days back.
    I've also seen Sherlock Holmes(2009). Actually, I used to watch 1 movie everyday during my internship year. On an average I watched 350 movies in 2009. ::V

Gone in 60 Seconds is one of the best car movies I've seen till date. Do you know about some good car movie or any other movie you know of?

Yesterday, I downloaded Dabangg. Planning to watch it today.
  2. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)

I download movies the entire week and watch it on the Weekends!! I have at least 2000 movies stashed on my hard drive. Anyone interested let me know.

The most easiest way to watch all the latest movies is by downloading Bit Torrent and then from their website Extra torrent you can search the movie of your choice and download the same.

I have a beautiful home theater and a professional sound system, so I download all the Blue ray prints and High definition prints and watch those only now days.

Anyone needs guidance on how to download pleas feel free to call me.
  3. PaddleShifter

Grande Punto 1.3
    That is the best method. These days there a no. of good blue ray rips less than 3gb in size. Standard DVDRip 700mb, 720p BD rips around 6-7gb and full HD 1080p around 13gb.
    I want three movies in full HD: Transformers 1; GI Joe- Rise of the Cobra and Avatar. Hopefully I'll be able to accomplish that mission. So far I've been unsuccessful in all attempts (very slow download speed for 1080p videos).
  4. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

I bought the dvd of Robin Hood while I was in the US. Haven't got the time to watch it so far, but should watch it this weekend.

BTW, did this release in Indian theatres?
  5. kaps

kaps Superiore

ratanshivi, am using the same method :D Using WDTV to watch hidef is gr8. Latest 720p/1080p movies seen:

Predators 2.5/5
    Strret Dance 3D: 3/5
    RobRoy 3/5
    How To Train Your Dragon 4/5.
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Watched the movie RAVANAN in tamil.Felt sad that all the pain the director took to make the movie went waste with the movie bombing at the box office,but he should have taken pain to choose a better script instead.Come what may,the very basic story line is not accepetable,a person developing a liking to some one else's wife can never be justified,what ever reasons given.
    2 out of 5 stars
    Watched the movie NAAN MAGAAN ALLA,was very good,though the story may be 1000 years old of a middle class young man avenging the death of his father,the treatment was slick(no duets even).The justice the director mettles out as a punishemnt for criminals was good indeed.I liked.
    3.5 stars out of 5 stars
  7. PaddleShifter

Grande Punto 1.3
    Movies I watched recently:

Starring: Angelina Jolie. :mrgreen:
    USP: Jolie of course.
    Good action. Story is the same old Russian spies vs CIA and so on.

Universal Soldier(1992)
    Starring: Jean-Claude Van Dam
    USP: The Special Op for hostage rescue shown at the start of the movie with decent gun fighting.
    3.5/5star(if you are action movies type)
    Van Dam died in Vietnam war but has been his body is used in an experimental, secret "Universal Soldier" programme being run by the US Military.

Blue Ray rip of Prince of Persia is available. ::D
    And, The Karate Kid(1984) is a very nice movie. Had seen it earlier on TV but now I've it in my collection.
  8. milind5656

milind5656 Novizio

Ratan Bhai, At the next Mumbai-Pune meet please get your hard disk along. I too have a 500+ movies collection on my HD. We will exchange movies. ::D
  9. PaddleShifter

Grande Punto 1.3
    The Italian Job(2003)
    Rating: 5/5stars
    Nothing to say about this movie. I liked it very much and I think everyone will like it. Do give it a try. ::T
  10. I too liked the smooth "Italian Job" done on my Linea ::T Anyone disagree ??? :dancing