1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Movies Thread

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Bala, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes it is, because of illegal coal mines.

But my place, Bokaro Steel City, is calm, beautiful and one of most planned city in India.:)
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
  2. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    I don't agree with you. Akshay has done a amazing job.
  3. Watched “UP” few months ago. I like watching animation movies than movie with human characters. So as my son. We watched many animation movies together. I want to bring up this movie, because this movie has a nice and touching love story. It is about love of an old man, who want to live his passed away wife’s dream. He has a boy who volunteers to help chasing the dream and a dog who considers this old man as his master. Finally when he reaches his destiny, he learns that… (nice touch, which you have to watch the movie). 5/5.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Watched “Rio” many times. Nice movie. Music is good, that I even downloaded the music track. There are couple of song sequence in this movie. 4/5.
    1 person likes this.
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Soundar, I saw "Up" back in 2010. I must say that the animators did a wonderful job in potraying some of the emotions. Esp the ones related to the flashback of the old man's young life.

If you like animated movies, watch all the movies by Pixar. e.g. Toy story 1-2-3, Monsters Inc, Saving Nemo, Chicken Little. These are the ones I could recall stat. I enjoyed watching them.

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Pixar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

See this page. You will find more movies.
  5. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Even I saw Up and its a great movie. Pixar is just amazing.
  6. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    I am definitely going to watch this one. Period. Honey Singh and Gippy Grewal's "angreji beat" added the masala.

7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    watched it yesterday! found it really amazing!
    1 person likes this.
  8. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Saw "Ferrari ki sawari" today. Nice clean movie.
  9. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    Amazing movies these are , I liked Polar Express (amazing graphics,story) and Ratatouille several times, Ratatouille is my personal best !!
  10. Ratatouille is one among my personal bests too.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Just watched tamil movie, Ishtam. Watchable movie. However, some scenes are kind of over exaggerated. Movie gives a nice message, which was told in various other movies. Female lead is sister of Kajal Agarwal. She too looks good like her elder sister [Bala sir are you reading this!]. One thing I can't understand is the reason for male lead uttering some english dialogues. May be the director tried it to "exaggerate" city-culture, which is not done to perfection. 3/5.