1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Movies Thread

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Bala, Sep 16, 2010.

1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Yesterday, I watched a DVD of Oscar award winner Unforgiven starring Clint Eastwood, Gene Hackman and Morgan Freeman and produced and directed by Clint Eastwood. Clint Eastwood portrayed the role of a notorious assassin reformed by his wife who died at her young age of 29. He does a last job for the sake of betterment of his two young children.

My rating: 5/5:up
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
  2. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Watch "Death-proof" if you have missed it starring Curt Russel. Story of notorious serial killer cum car enthusiast who loves to kill people by colliding his car head-on. Obviously his car was modified with impact beams all over & a special cage for housing himself. He absolutely loves it till he comes across 3 girls who were even bigger maniacs & pay him back all his dues...
    1 person likes this.
  3. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    It is a typical Quentin Tarantino Enki. Along with him, I am a big fan of Guy Ritchie's genre.
  4. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Very bad.
    Here we can not watch movies!.No electricity!!!!,8 hours of power cut a day,half an hour cut almost every hour!!.Can't watch TV even,both the LED TVs are expensive ones and already a Rear projection Tv went caput because of the same reason.
    Can anyone rescue me to any other country,where atleast electricity is available???.Even Gautanomo bay would do fine!
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I know this Bala. I realized the pain when I was in my hometown Salem last week. At least in Chennai its better. One hour of load-shedding.
  6. Umesh Prasad

Umesh Prasad

Delhi
    Thanks Ravi for suggesting Duel..just loved it.
    My rating too 5/5:p
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  7. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    The Ladykillers - A Peter Sellers , Alec Guinness Black & white comedy film is a must watch for everyone.

My rating 5/5 :).
  8. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    The remake "The Ladykillers" featuring Tom Hanks is splendid too.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Actually, it was a Spanish movie with English sub-titles. Enjoyed watching The Motorcycle Diaries, based on the true story of 8 k km-long journey on a Norton motorcycle of a 24-year old Che Guevara. Che Guevara and his bio-chemist friend ride on the latter's motorcycle starting from Buenos Aires to Miramar [remember the beach in Goa?] in Argentina, Chile, Peru and Venezuela, meet with an accident rendering their motorcycle a scrap, continue their journey by foot, truck, ship and finally aeroplane. The journey changes the mindset of these two young men leading to Cuban revolution. A must-watch movie.

My rating: 5/5:up
    1 person likes this.
  10. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Just watched Agent Vinod. Was kinda ok, not very good.

Most of the cars shown in the movie are available in India, except the Chevy Camaro (was watching the cars more than Saif Ali Khan :))

Also saw many Unos as taxis and a Punto (not really sure) in the movie.