1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Movies Thread

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Bala, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Mods,is this allowed?
    Just watched the movie-MADRAS PATINAM
    Awesome it was.Lost count of the number of times I whistled!,cried a bucketfull.Hard to beleive that this is only the second movie of director,a classic.Special mention about the music director-G.V.Prakash,whose background score was lilting and blended well with the period ambience.cinematography and art direction were splendid too.Amy,the heroine and former Miss teen world looked pretty and had emoted well too Wish it is dubbed and released in telugu and hindi as well.
    A must watch film,four out of five stars.
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Must be an awesome movie. I would love to watch it if it is available in Hindi or English.
  3. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Of course !!

How many of you have watched Dabaang ?

I haven't !! ::D
  4. I watched it .. still confused if it should be called a good or bad movie . There should be a board infront of cinema hall saying "For enjoying the movie fully please leave your brains outside and step in" :lol:
  5. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I've not watched it. Today, I watched "Knight and Day". Good stunts but bakwaas(boring) movie.
    The best I've seen during the recent few months is Prince of Persia- The sands of time.
    I also liked Toy Story3 and The Karate Kid.
  6. cliffhanger

cliffhanger Amatore

madras
    Well, are you serious? did you really like 'the Karate Kid'?
  7. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    What can I do? Not too many Kung Fu movies release these days. :)
    Jakie Chan and company have gone old.
    The last good ninja movie I saw was Ninja Assassin(2008). And yes, I liked that too. ::V
  8. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Recently watched:
    Dabangg, Prince Of Persia: Sands of Time, KungFu Kid. These I found ok types (3/5).

Four Lions, Run Fat Boy Run (3.5/5).

Waste of a movie; Macgruber (yuck yuck).

^ Ninja Assassin had damn good action cuts.
  9. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Plus the lovely VW Passat in that movie(I saw the keyless start stop system for the first time in that movie). I wish they make Ninja Assassin 2 or something similar soon.
    Thank God I read your post. I was about to download McGruber within a day or two. ::T

There is some simple movie that is good to watch (if you like Khosla ka Ghosla like movies that are simple):
    Movie name: Paul Blart- Mall Cop. Even the action sequences are comedy oriented.

The Longest Yard(2005)
    Starring- Adam Sandler, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Great Khali, Chris Rock and many others.
    This is a very very nice movie. You will like it if you notice the very small small details that are quite funny. +1 to the wonderful cast. Each actor played his role to the best possible.
  10. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Longest Yard is actually a good movie. Not a typical Adam Sandler thing. Another 'hat ke' movie is RobinHood (2010). If you are Guy Ritchie fan, get hold of Sherlock Holmes.