1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Moto Cafe : One of its kind Cafe in Pune

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by amogh, Sep 21, 2010.

1. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nikhil Sood : an avid biker has started a unique cafe in Pune : Moto Cafe. I frequent this place since it is quite close to my office. TFI member nav75 introduced me to this place. I must say I am a big fan of this place and love the way Nikhil has put in attention to all the details. I just love the chicken sandwiches !!

I suggest this as a venue for our next "Short Meet / Mini Meet".

Here is a short write up on the place given by Nikhil. Also attached are some pics.

Note : Please click on the pics to see the entire image.

Introduction:
    Finally a place to hang out for the bikers and automotive enthusiasts. A place in the real world and not on virtual media or forums. A place where we can spend time , watch Moto GP races ,Formula 1 races , talk about motorcycle touring , make tour plans and exchange route information or take a break after a ride and relax . A place by a biker, for the bikers.

Products and Services:
    We offer a wide variety of gourmet coffees , iced teas , shakes , sodas and cold coffees along with ice creams , brownies and desserts. We also offer subs and salads with a wide selection of vegetables and sauces. All the products are available as “take away” also.
    We have board games , mind teasers and card games along with racing/multiplayer games on the Playstation 3 for recreation. We also keep regular automotive books and magazines.

A group seating is also available for upto 15 people which can be used for meetings , get togethers and parties.

[attachment=3:emw2cnki]7.jpg[/attachment:emw2cnki]

[attachment=2:emw2cnki]6.jpg[/attachment:emw2cnki]

[attachment=1:emw2cnki]8.jpg[/attachment:emw2cnki]

[attachment=0:emw2cnki]9.jpg[/attachment:emw2cnki]

7.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg
  2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Interesting! A must visit on my next trip to Pune.
  3. nav75

nav75 Amatore

Pune
    Lovely place, something like this I always missed ever since Sports Bar in Sagar Plaza was closed.

@Amogh: Check out the Blueberry Muffins and Moto Frappe. Two of my recently fav items along with the chicken s/w's. :)
  4. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Interesting place! Good find guys. This place deserves a visit!
  5. Ashish

Ashish

Pune
    Lets plan a meet here
  6. Shivam

Shivam Amatore

Ludhiana
    nice and unique concept of the place something truly for the enthusiasts....
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Nice cafe for a Meet, what says Bro..
  8. Shivam

Shivam Amatore

Ludhiana
    checked out their menu from the site really awsome automotive terms used as categories good......